Anna finds out about Elsa

Anna's POV

"Anna, after mom and dad died it was just you and me, but because of my powers, I couldn't hang out with you. I snuck out of the castle to the market because I needed fresh air. I ran into a guy, he was handsome, he was tall and muscular. We fell in love, it was love at first sight, I fell into his trap. I thought he actually loved me, I guess he didn't. He used me to get a child, he loved me because I could have a baby. What I'm saying is, I have a daughter, her name is Rosa. I gave her to her dad." She confessed to me, I was shocked, Elsa has a daughter?! "You have a daughter?! what?! who's the father?! oh he will pay for what he did!" I asked. "The father is," She started, then she took a deep breath. "Prince Hans Westergaard of the Southern Isles.." My jaw dropped, my eyes widened, I fainted.

Elsa's POV

"ANNA!" I screamed from the top of my lungs, Hans and Rosa came running in, so did Kia and Gerda. "What happened?!" Hans asked, he was very confused. "I told her you were the father and she freaked out and fainted." I explained to Hans, Rosa covered her eyes. "It's ok, Rosa, she's fine.." I lied, I honestly had no clue if she was fine, she could've had a heart attack, or a stroke, or she could've just fainted. "Call for a doctor." I told Kia, Kia ran to get a doctor. "Wait, you're pregnant?" Gerda asked Me, I glared at her. "No I am not, Gerda.." I responded, Hans smirked the way he did when I was 15 and he wanted a child. I slapped him on the cheek. "What the F*** was that for?!" He asked, I rolled my eyes annoyingly. The doctor finally came in. "What's the matter?" The doctor asked, I looked at him, and then Anna, he gasped. "What happened?" He asked, I didn't want to tell him about my daughter and about Hans being the father. "She fainted." I simply told him, he nodded. "We'll need to take her to the hospital to make sure she's alright." He informed us, I nodded. "Can someone carry her to the infirmary?" He asked, Kristoph came in. "ANNA!" Kristoph yelled, he ran to her side. "I knew Hans wasn't to be trusted!" Kristoph yelled, I tried calming him down. "It's not dad's fault!" Rosa toldKristoph, he stopped freaking out and became shocked and confused. "Dad?" He asked. "Hans is a father?" "Yeah, and I'm a mother.." I told him. "This isn't the best time for sarcasm, Elsa.." He told me, I rolled my eyes. "I'm not being sarcastic, I'm Rosa's mother and Hans is her father.." I confessed, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "This is exactly what Anna did before she fainted! Lay him on the couch!" I exclaimed, I brought him the the couch, then he laid down. "I don't understand, after what Hans did? you had a child with him?" He asked me. "No, I got pregnant with his baby When I was 15.. He wanted a child but I refused, he got me drunk and we did things." I explained, he became shocked. "A royal Queen gets pregnant at the early age of 15. Haha, sounds weird. I wonder what Arendel thought when you had Rosa.." Kristoph told me, I became embarrassed. "I never told them.." I confessed.