Anna did what?

Elsa's POV

"Queen Elsa? we need to talk to you, this instant." one of the council members told me from outside my door. i opened the door, they looked angry. "What is it..?" I asked, they looked through the hallway. "Where is Rosa?" He asked, my eyes widened in shock. "Who's Rosa? I don't know a Rosa.." I lied to them, they rolled there eyes. "We know who Rosa is, Princess Anna told you and Hans had a child when you were fifteen." They told me, I became even more shocked. "Anna told you guys? What? What?!" I yelled in question, Rosa walked by. "Mommy? who are these people?" she asked, I shook my head in fear and disagreement towards the council, they didn't listen to me, they grabbed Rosa and took her away. "ROSA!" I yelled, Rosa still looked confused. "LET HER GO!" I yelled while ice came out of my fingers and turned into spikes, Hans came running towards me, not noticing the council with Rosa. "Elsa, calm down, what is it?" He asked, I pointed towards the council, only they weren't there anymore.. "The council, Anna told the council We had a daughter and they took her away.." I stuttered sadly. "What? they took Rosa?" he asked sadly, I nodded, he became angry. "They can't just take Rosa like that! You're the queen, isn't that like deep disrespect and you can cut their heads off or something?" He asked angrily, I shook my head in disagreement. "Sure I'm the Queen but they are the Council, they can decide if I get thrown in jail, if I should stay a queen, and many other things. but what I'm shocked about is that Anna lied to me, she said she wouldn't tell anyone!" I told him, he became confused. "I thought she loved you, i thought she wouldn't do anything to make you unhappy.." He told me. "She hates that I had a child with you, she must've wanted to get back at me for having Rosa.." I told him while gently sobbing my eyes out. "I'll go talk to Anna." Hans told me, I nodded at let him go talk to her, now I was sitting on the floor sobbing into my dress.