Meeting the kids

Can I just say, Ethan is the cutest little bean I've ever seen, like... LOOK AT HIM! ^ <3
(That's also what Ethan looks like in this book, except... without the Harry Potter costume. I just thought that was cute <3)

Jack's POV
———
Once I arrive, I ring the door bell, and I was taken aback by who answered.

"Hey there dork, what's goin on?" He smirks, it sends chills up and down my spine.

I swallow deeply "H-hey... Mark." I pause, staring at the biggest bully I've had since sixth grade. The bully I've actually had a crush on since Freshman year. "C-can I speak to your mom?" I ask, rubbing my upper arm nervously.

"Yeah, sure. I'll go get her." He lightly punches my shoulder and shoots me that beautiful smile of his.

"Why's he being nice?" I think as I watch him walk back into the house.

A shorter woman walks to the door frame. "You're Jack, I'm assuming." She smiles.

"Yes, hi! Mrs.Fischbach. I'm here to watch the little guy for you?" I hold my hand out for her to shake.

She takes it "Please, call me Min-yung" she smiles wide "Come on in, Ethan's in his room." She moves aside so I could walk in.
(I couldn't find Mark's mom's real name, so I made one up... well, found a Korean name I thought may fit... DON'T JUDGE!)

I look around, their house is very nice. A wooden spiral staircase that lead to the second floor. An open archway into the marble kitchen on the right, and on the left, there was an opening to the beautiful living room. A large l-shaped couch sat on the far wall, a soft, ruffled, shag carpet sat perfectly in the center of the floor.

"Wow..." I chuckle breathily as I take in the beautiful house.

"Don't be so astounded, I just cleaned earlier. The second me and John leave Ethan will tear this house apart." She giggles.

I laugh with her "It's a very beautiful place you have here." My smile stays on my face.

"Thank you." She looks up the stairs "Would you like to meet Ethan?" She turns back to me.

"Yes, I would." I hear something hitting plush, the sound muffled. I look to the left and see Mark on the couch with a bottle in his hand.

Min-yung leads me up the stairs and to a door that was decorated with keep out, biohazard, and warning signs.
"This is it?" I look at all of the posters on the door.

"Mmhmm, come on in. I promise, he's sweeter than he seems." She smiles as she opens the door "He's a little ball of energy, but he's as sweet as chocolate." She giggles.

"Ethan, your babysitter is here." The small child on the bed with space themed bedsheets looks up from his Nintendo 3DS.

I wave at him and smile wide. He jumps out of bed with the biggest, cutest, most adorable grin on his face.

"Hi!" He giggles "I'm Ethan." He sticks his hand out.

"I'm Jack." I shake his significantly smaller hand. Once he lets go I crouch down to his eye level "We're gonna have lots of fun, we can do whatever you want." I poke his nose and he giggles.