chapter 43 | teasing

Jaehwa's POV

"Which restaurant do you want to go to?" I say.

"I know a place." He says.

"It better not be an expensive place." I said smirking because I knew he would want to pay and I didn't want to waste his money.

"Why? An expensive girl like you should go to expensive places.. Shouldn't they?" He says, mocking Namjoon oppa's past song. The BTS members are constantly teasing him about it. I feel bad. As a tease, I quickly walk away and sped up after hearing his footsteps. Obviously, it didn't take long until he catches up to me and gets a hold of my waist.

"Try to getting away, huh?" He said, playing around. He slowly lets go so I get away from again, giggling. Hiding in a playground, I see him still running around. How much stamina does this boy have? I smile at the sight of him searching so seriously. Wow.. How much more childish can we be?

"Alright. I lost, okay?" I hear him say. I was a bit surprised so I came out from my hiding spot.

"Really?" I said, still surprised. I see him nod so I make my way out of the slide and walk over to him. He pulls me in a hug as I can hear his heartbeat slowing down.

"See? In the end, I win." He whispers into my ear. I hit him, backing away while also pouting.

"I'm just kidding.", He chuckles. "So not..", He says. I sigh but giggle, shaking my head in disbelief. This boy.. He holds my hand as we decided to just go home and make dinner together. As I was trying to open the door, he grabs my waist and turns me around. He smiles leaning over and tries to kiss me but I turn around teasing him and instead open the door. I walk inside and put my things down on the table. He groans out of frustration making me turn around to look at him. I chuckle as soon as I see him hitting his head on the door. "Why you got to do this to me?" He says cutely.

"Come in. I'll make dinner. Your parents are coming home late at night. But they won't be here by the time we're awake so let's just eat, wash up, and then go to sleep, yeah?" I said.

"I'm not going inside." He says pouting like a child that just dropped their lollipop.

"What if I give you a kiss since you're always wanting one?" I say, trying to be persuasive.

"It might work. Wanna try?" He says smirking so I step in, grabbing his neck and pulling him in a passionate kiss. After, he grabs me be my waist once more, smirking.

"Okay. It worked. Now come sleep with me." Jungkook says smiling after the kiss. He looks down at me and kisses me again but a peck this time.

"Fine."

"What do you mean fine? You should be honored to sleep with the Jeon Jungkook." He says making me smile.

"And I am. Are we not going to eat?" I said as we both walked up to his room.

"Well.. I'm not really hungry since we had a heavy lunch."

"Okay, same.. Then let's just lie down." I said before he grabs one of his sweaters and gives it to me.

"What am I supposed to do with it?" I said, confused before he pulls my hands and leads my hands to the garment. Wearing it, the sleeves falls off my hands, allowing me to have sweater paws.

"You look so cute and tiny wearing my clothes." He says.

"Thanks? I guess." I said as he nods cutely.

"It is a compliment. Why can't you ever take a compliment? You're literally glaring and hot onstage but then once you're in your normal routine, you get so easily flustered.. You're everything a guy could ask for." He says, pulling me towards him as he was sat down on the bed. Landing on his lap, he hugs my waist.

"Jeez.. You scared me." I said as he snickers. I feel his face lean against my back as I peek at him in the corner of my eye.

"Jae, I don't want to lose you. Not to Jimin and to anyone. You're mine." He says.

"You won't.. Now stop being so serious and let's get some sleep." I said, crawling off him but he flips the both of us around so he's on top of me. I blink, startled.

"God.. It's so hard to control myself when you're wearing my clothes." He says, pressing his body down mine. I gulp, nervously before smiling.

"I didn't know you could get so horny.." I teased and slowly pushed him off of me. His hand slyly moves towards me to hug me from the back. I smile holding his arms.

"Only for you..", He cooed and pulled me closer. "I love you." He says whispering into my ear making me smile like an idiot I was for him.

"Hmm.. Me too." I said as I could hear him chuckle.

"Good night Jaehwa." He says.

"Hey.. Maybe now I can call you oppa." I said laughing.

"Wait seriously? Do it. Yeah. It only makes sense. I'm calling you Jae so.." He says challenging me.

"I love you, oppa." I give him a small whisper into his ears. I swear I felt him shutter. We both drifted off to sleep knowing we were already packed and ready to go tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you guys have any song recommendations I can dance for? English or Korean. Whichever is fine.