chapter 58 | excitement ⚠️

Jungkook's POV

I wake up to Jaehwa laying next to me. She was wearing my shirt. I love it when she wears my stuff. To check up on the others, I get up from the bed trying not to wake Jae up. I walk over to the other room and see everybody still sleeping. As I walk back, I see Jaehwa sort of awake. She was sitting up. As she noticed me, she waved her little hand. I crawl into bed again sitting against the headrest next to her.

"Morning." I said chuckling. Without missing my chance, I reach in for a kiss, succeeding to get one.

"It's my morning kiss." I said to her still holding her neck. Surprisingly, she reaches in again. Things got heated as our tongues got involved. She wraps her arms fully onto my neck before slowly making her way on top of me. I rub her back. She moans a little and again once I bit her lip on accident.

"Sorry. Does it hurt?" I say worried. But to my surprise, she looks at me and shakes her head.

"Don't worry about it." She says reaching in again. I don't know why but I find that really sexy. I thought she would stop me but instead she grinds herself onto me making me moan a little louder than I wanted it to sound. She smiles as I travel downwards sloppily to her neck which caused her to lean her neck to the other side. I kiss her neck sucking on it leaving quite a few dark and visible hickeys.

We both grin and go back to kissing as I held her small waist. I moved my hand to her back to support her. We were almost out of breaths but that didn't stop us from this. We were so into it until we heard voices outside. We both sigh getting up and fixed our hair. We open the door as everyone outside almost falls from leaning over too much.

"So you two good?" Naeun noona says.

"Having too much fun here, aren't we?" Yoongi says pointing at Jae's neck. I close the door on him as Jae looks at me with a smile but says, "He's your hyung."

"Yeah.. And he understands. Now where were we?" I say smirking. I walk up to her trying to kiss her but then somebody opens the door again.

"Come on.. At least don't do it when we're here." Eunji says.

"Okay.. Then can you go?" I said a little desperately. Jae looks at me disappointingly.

"What?" I say as she shakes her head.

"I'll go make breakfast." She says before leaving me squeezing herself through everyone. We all start to walk down stairs.

"No. It's fine. We can eat out today." Yoongi hyung says.

"I can make breakfast for you guys unless you want something different. Take out?" Jae says.

"No.. We're just making an excuse to get you two alone because Jungkook's horny ass can't keep it together. So have fun, you two." Namjoon says winking and shutting the door. I go over to lock the door before looking at her.

"So..." I say walking towards her. "Do you want to finish what we started?" I said playing with my eyebrows. "Don't you think you need to take care of it?" I say pointing to my dick impatiently. She looks down to it. She smirks and grabs my hand.

"Let's go." She shyly says but drags me up the stairs and into our bedroom again. She slipped herself on the bed excited but nervous as I make my way over.

Jaehwa's POV (This is a smut warning guys.)

"I'll make you cum so hard, you'll forget your own name." He whispers in my ears as he starts to take off his pants looking at me. He walks over to me and takes off, well, his shirt and looks at my body. He smiles before he takes his own shirt off and crawls on top of me.