chapter 61 | destination

Jungkook's POV

--- Time Skip ---

Jae and I were all ready to get on our plane. We were now heading to the airport. At first, it was just Jin hyung who was going to take us but apparently everyone can't even stand not seeing each other for one whole week so they came along with us. But then again if I got separated from Jae, I would cry too.

So now we were all heading over again splitting into three cars. This time we had two new people but Eunji and Yoongi were gone. Jae, Jimin, Rosé, and I went in one. Mirae, Taehyung, Jin, and Naeun in another. And the last one was Hoseok, Hwayoung, Namjoon, and Hana. While in the car, Jimin starts talking about how Jae and I had sex. And we had this joke of our old love triangle which surprisingly Rosè started. And we would tease each other about it.

"So why does Jae like you more? I mean I'm so much more better in bed than Jungkook, right Rosè?" Jimin says.

"I doubt that." Jae whispers but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What'd you say?" Jimin says cockily.

"Oh yeah? Give me one good reason why you think so." He says without waiting for her answer.

"It's not a human speed." Jae whispers again shyly.

"You hear that? It's not a human speed." I said proudly. Jimin starts to laugh.

 Jimin starts to laugh

We were now all here. Jae and I were all ready for takeoff. But it takes us a while to convince the others to let us go because we were going to be late. But I got impatient so I just picked Jae up and ran to the plane takeoff. She was laughing all throughout getting in the plane. Fortunately, we had first class so we didn't have to worry about fans. We settled down as Jae seemed a bit nervous.

"You okay?" I ask worried about her.

"Yeah.. I'm just.. I still can't believe I am blessed and got married to the Jeon Jungkook." She says looking down. I pull the arm rest upwards to get it out of the way. I pull her closer to me and hug her.

"Seriously. I love you. I'm the one who can't believe he married the Kim Jaehwa." I say. She gives me a cute smile so I let her rest her head against me before getting comfortable as well. After a while, I look over and notice her sleeping. I chuckle as I got her comfortable, laying her on my lap and covering her with my jacket. A few hours passed as we were now almost landing. I nudge Jae to wake her up.

"Hey, baby.. Wake up." I said tapping her shoulder and than running my hands through her hair. She slowly opens her eyes and looks at me. She nods before I could say anything else and straightens herself.

"Please check around your seat for any of your personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight. Thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice stay!" The pilot says and luckily, they didn't say the destination.

She's so clueless. It's so cute. But anyway, we took our luggages and were the first ones to get out. As we landed, she looks around and instantly knew where we were by the cherry blossoms that were almost fully grown. I look around in awe. Yes. It was spring, the season for love. She gasps causing my attention to be on her again.

"Oh my.. Kyoto.. I've always wanted to come here! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!" She says jumping on me. I chuckle as I kiss her cute little forehead.

"You act like such a kid." I say scoffing. She glares at me before commenting.

"Well, you look like a fetus, so..." She says smirking.

"Hey, you know I don't like being called that. You know what to call me, don't you?" I say while smugly smiling.

"Oppa?" She says confusingly. I nod as she looks at me with her cute eyes.

"If you like it so much, why do you tell armys to not call you that?" She says testing me. But why did I already know what he would say?

"Because it only works for you." I said earning a judging look from Jae.

"You're so cheesy.." She says before smiling.

"But you love me anyway.." I said grabbing her into my embrace again.

"Do I really though?" She says making me push her outwards.

"I'm just kidding." She says laughing. I soften my grip on her as I pull her into a hug again.

"I love you." I hear her mumble through the hug. I chuckle letting her go as I was scared of suffocating her.

"I have so much planned for us. We have a week but first, let's go to the hotel, unpack everything, and then we could go wherever you want. And then starting tomorrow, we can start with my plans. Is that okay with you?" I ask before Jae hugs me again.

"Whatever you want, oppa.." She says making me smile.

"Oppa?" I ask trying to hide my smile.

"Oppa." She says making me love her all over again.

"God.. I love you so much." She says first. I snuggle her in more before replying.

"I love you too, Jeon Jaehwa." I say.

"You really love saying my full name now, don't you?" She says and I nod immediately.

"Because it shows people that you are mine. That you are taken." I say. She looks up at me and giggles.

"Oppa?"

"Are you actually going to call me that from now on?" I say smiling widely. But of course, Jae turns around and walks away.

"Only if I feel like it."

"Jeon Jaehwa!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhh!! I can't with them. Am I doing this right? Is this a good fanfic? It's not. AHHHHH!!