chapter 75 | problem solved

Jaehwa's POV

I sat down at the table as I was finished with the morning rush of taking the kids to school and cleaning the house. I sigh deeply thinking about what Jeongsan had said to me this morning.

"But they said they called you a slut.."

I massage my temples and grab my hair frustrated. They're four year olds. How do they even know these words? Must have been listening in on their parents. I wonder who the parents were. I couldn't help but notice the tear that left my eye. But I mean.. I'm 26 and I have two kids. Is that bad? Am I really too young? I can't have my son knowing these things. What am I going to do? I look over hearing the door unlock. Jungkook walks in making me feel a little bit more safer. I head over for a hug.

 I head over for a hug

"Hey baby.." He says hugging me. I silently cry in his chest hoping he wouldn't notice. But obviously he did notice, due to my shoulders shaking.

"Hey.. What's wrong?" He says not letting go as he understood me.

"Jungkook.. Do you think I'm a slut?" As soon as I asked, Jungkook let go of me and grabbed my arms.

"No! Where the heck did you get that idea from?" He says now worriedly looking at me but I couldn't look in his eyes.

"Jeongsan.. I mean! Not from him but he said his friends had told him that." I said ashamed little kids are starting to say these things.

"Come on babe. They're little kids. They probably just heard someone say the word and thought they were cool for saying it. What else did he say?" He says but I kept distancing my eye contact from him as I was too ashamed to look at him.

"Hey.. Look at me." He says so I slowly raise my face. He picks me up swiftly before placing me on the couch. He takes off his blazer and loosens his tie before coming to sit next to me.

"What else did he say?" He asked with a very concerned look on his face.

"That I'm useless and in the way. And that you deserve a girl better than me. And it's so true." I said sadly.

"Just ignore that, okay? You know that... I mean I know that you are definitely not a slut. And I love you so much. I could never survive a single day without you. Come on. Just refresh your mind." He says. I take a breath in before letting out with a big sigh.

"Okay.. I get it.. I shouldn't have let that get to me. Oh wait.. Jungkook. You're home. What was the surprise you were talking about?" I say now curious about what he was gonna say.

"Oh! Yeah! The surprise! I'm not telling you."

"Whyyy?" I whine needing something good at this moment.

"At least.. Not until the kids come home."

"But that's for like soooo faarrr awayyy.." I complain looking over at the clock.