Chapter 3

Few days to the day Fatima was to resume school as a boarder,her parents called her for some piece of useful advice.
"My daughter" Fatima's mother began as she sat on the chair.
"In few days time you will be leaving for the boarding school, without mincing words you are going to face your studies seriously in order to come out good result. Your father and I are ready to make the necessary sacrifice to train you up to the university level. You have seen the type of life we are living, we work very hard with little pay because we did not see the four walls of the university. I will not like it if you my child did not complete your education. Again, you are a girl and you should stay away from bad girls who don't stay in class. Make a good companion, listen very well when teachers are teaching so that you will understand their lessons. Avoid cheating both in tests and examinations.obey your teachers, principal and your seniors,always offer your salat( prayers), read your Qur'an and ask for Allah's guidance. Always say your du'a before doing anything. Finally, work very hard in your studies and behave very well. Don't let us down,but make us proud by working very hard to be a successful person in life.
" my husband  do you have anything to say?" Fatima's mother asked her husband.
"You have said it all.the only thing I have to say is that she should be very careful in the school and also work very hard so as to succeed in life. Avoid bad friends and gang because evil communication corrupts good manners.In life, you must have ambition and for your ambition in life to be successful, it is left for you to decide".
Fatima thanked her parent for the advice and promised not to let them down.
One week later,Fatima's mother took her to Al-Azan college. They saw other new students with their parents or guardians.Fatima was taken to her room with some j.s.s 3 students who helped her to carry her things to the hostel.Fatima was very comfortable because the room is well ventilated. The next day,they were called to come for their breakfast in the dining hall.All the students had their breakfast and went for morning assembly.

Pls comment
Share
Vote
Thanks so much