Chapter 9

Hi peeps

"Look at what I have done to myself Fatima lamented" I mis used my time and whiled away my time, now I am suffering and becoming older everyday. "It's okay, this is not the end of the world" Hussaina said consoling her."if I had known, I wouldn't have joined Larai and her company. I should have listened to you but I refused to listen to your advice,now am regretting it.I have to reap what I sowed,Hussaina brought out her complimentary card and gave it to Fatima with some money,"this is my card,you can come to my house,use this money for yourself & family"Hussaina said.
"Thank you very much" Fatima replied, Hussaina entered her car and drove away.
"Eehee!! see what I have done to myself,see the mess I have made of my life. The difference is clear,I thought Larai was on the right path but she was not, oooh! I have wasted my precious time and there is no going back" she turned and left with a heavy heart.
One week later, Fatima traced her way to hussaina's house she got to the gate and knocked "who is that?"the gate man asked,"it's me" Fati said, the gate man opened the gate and saw Fati.
"Who are you and who are you looking for?", I am Fati and I am looking for one miss Hussaina Fatima replied.
" come in,the gate man said and took Fati to the entrance door, wait here I am coming "he said and went inside." Madam somebody is here to see you "the gate man said, she said her name is Fati"
"Let her in" Hussaina replied, the gate man went out and called Fati in "OMG! so you mean you came to my house? Hussaina said and welcomed her.
" have a seat please "as a village girl, Fati could not sit because the furniture is not the same with theirs in the village, she could not believe what she saw." Your house looks like heaven",she said at last Hussaina laughed "do you like it? she asked," yes,of course it is conducive and well ventilated" Fatima replied.
"You are welcome" Hussaina said,what can I offer you? "nothing" Fati replied.
"let me offer you a soft drink" Hussaina said and went to the refrigerator and brought a soft drink for Fati.
After they had discussed, Fati got up to go "I have to go now" Fati said, "so soon" Hussaina asked. "Yes,you see I have to prepare dinner before it gets late; Fatima said, okay greet your husband for me Hussaina said and waved good bye to Fatima.
Fatima went home in great surprise, she wondered how Hussaina made it,if she had made good use of her time and opportunity that she would have been like Hussaina. She wished she could turn back the hands of time, she remembered all the advice her friends gave her that fell on deaf ears.
" I should have known that I was a big fool to have thought that I could eat my cake and still have it,I should have suffered in my school days in order to enjoy now.
Now I have known the merit of education".
Because of the thoughts that filled Fatima's heart she couldn't sleep,she had many regrets, she blamed Larai her friend and also blamed herself for been too gullible to be deceived...........

THE END

***I hope you have learnt a lot from this novel
***keep up with the support
***I heart you all
***don't forget to vote, comment and share
     Thanks

@poshmeenah cares!