Chapter 4

Life in the dormitory became tedious to Fatima, when she went back to school and was sent on an errand by one of the seniors.
"Come here you", one of the seniors said.
" me?" Fatima said pointing at herself.
"Yes,you" the senior replied.
"Go and buy bread & milk for me at the canteen and bring a balance of hundred naira" while she gave Fatima fifty naira note.Fatima wondered how fifty naira could buy a loaf of bread and milk and still have a balance.
"Senior but you gave me only fifty naira" she tried to explain.
"Shut up,you stupid idiot" the senior said.
"Don't you understand the way of this hostel?"
"I don't understand", Fatima said fearfully.
"I mean you should add your own money and buy the things I told you to buy and then bring the balance of hundred naira",the senior student said.
Fatima made up the money and did as the senior had commanded. After Fatima had done that,she went to her corner and started crying. One of the students, a j.s.s 3 student asked her what the problem was.
Fatima told her everything that had happened. The student pitied her and tried to calm her down. She told Fatima that the seniors usually maltreat the junior students.sometimes they will come to ones corner with a cup of water and asked them to make it brown.
"How" Fatima asked surprisingly.
"It means you have to make tea for them" the student replied.
"By the way what is your name? the student asked"
"I am Fatima and you?" Fati asked
I am Nana,the student replied.
"Are you a new student",the student asked." Yes",Fatima replied.
"In what class are you"
"J.s.s 1" Fatima replied

What do you think about this novel?
Pls comment
Share
Vote
Thanks so much peeps