House Of Gold:

It was now Wednesday and Tyler woke up remembering everything he found out yesterday, he was still grossed out by the rim job but very curious as to why people do it and he was also curious as to why people enjoy their penis being in someone else's mouth because like he said that's where you pee from.

"Tyler are you in there?" Jenna said whilst waving her hand in front of his face he must have been too busy thinking about all of this information he found out to even acknowledge her.

"Yeah sorry I was t-thinking"

"Mr Dun again?"

"No actually something else, have you ever given Gerard a blow job?"

"Jesus christ Ty, where did that come from?"

"I found out yesterday that it was a thing but I'm so confused why people would want to put that into their mouths."

"Because it feels good for the man"

"So have you ever given him one?"

"Yes quite a few times actually"

"Did it taste okay?"

"Yeah, I mean it doesn't taste amazing but it's not gross, can we change the subject now?"

"Why does it feel good?"

"I don't know ty you'll have to ask a guy that. Stop thinking about it and do your work."

The pretty boy tried so hard to do his work but he couldn't focus, luckily it was fifth period so he could go home after this, he kept staring at his math sheet but he couldn't read the words because he couldn't concentrate.

"Tyler I would like to speak you after the lesson please" Josh could see the frustration in the boys eyes and he wanted to know what he was thinking so he knew this would be the only way to find out. The bell rang and most of the children were gone by now.

"Do you want me to wait for you?"

"No you should get going, Rosie will worry if you're not there and can you please tell Mads where I am."

"Of course Ty, I will see you tomorrow."

"What do you want sir?"

"I want to make sure you're okay, I have noticed your behaviour is completely different today and I am worrying about you, I want to know what is going on in there." He pointed at the pretty boys forehead.

"Okay I need to ask you something, you're a guy and I have only asked girls this but I know you won't laugh at me because of what you said to me yesterday so I am just going to ask you straight up"

"Okay go on..."

"Why do guys like blow jobs and rim jobs? I mean surely it is gross to put a thing in your mouth that you pee out of and why would someone want to lick a bum hole?"

"Oh god Ty, right sit down I'll explain" both the boys sat down facing each other, Tyler quickly flattened out his skirt as it had crumpled up while sitting down and he looked up at Mr Dun ready for him to talk.

"A blow job is a different type of masturbation did you research masturbation?"

"Yeah"

"Good so you know what it does to a person and how good it can make them feel, well that is what a blow job does, if you have two guys who love each other a lot and they are making love to each other, one will put the other guys penis in his mouth and bob his head back and forth while sucking on it because it makes the other guy feel pleasure. Are you keeping up with me?" the pretty boy just nodded with his eyebrows furrowed together.

"And a rim job is also in a way pleasurable, some people enjoy having their uhh bum holes licked because it feels nice and sometimes they will lick the hole to prepare them"

"For what?"

"For sex, if there is two guys and one of them is licking the other guys hole he is making sure he is ready for the guy to put his penis in there because that's how two guys have sex"

"Surely that hurts"

"It can do especially if you have never done it that's why they make sure it's nice and wet to help it become more comfortable. Do you understand?"

"Yeah thank you"

"Anymore questions?"

"Have you had it?"

"Had what?"

"Sex, a rim job and a blow job?"

"Yes to sex and a blow job but no to a rim job."

"Why not?"

"Because I have always been the man on top and the one time I was on the bottom they used lubricant instead of licking my butt"

"Ahh I see, was it good? The sex and did you give the other guy a rim job?"

"Yeah aha and yes again, god you are adorable, you are something special Ty"

"Does the butt taste gross?"

"No Ty you would think it would but it doesn't" Josh went to walk back to his desk when he was stopped by Tyler grabbing his hand.

"Don't go yet, c-can I ask you one more thing?"

"Yes of course you can ask me anything"

"Can you k-kiss me?"

"Why?"

"Because I have never been kissed before"

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Yeah, I know it's illegal but I want to know what it feels like. You don't have to if you don't..." but before Tyler could finish he was stopped by Josh's hand being placed on his cheek and the other behind his head, Josh kissed the pretty boy and Tyler kissed him back, it was a small kiss but it felt amazing. Tyler's lips tasted so sweet and they were so soft, Josh didn't want to stop kissing him but he forced himself back when he heard a knock on the classroom door.

"Hey sir, Tyler what's going on in here?" The principal asked.

"Tyler was upset and I was trying to calm him down"

"It looks like it worked, I will come back tomorrow" he turned around and shut the door.

"That was close" the pretty boy said.

"That was magical" Josh replied.

"You know you are an amazing kisser for someone who has never kissed someone before."

"Really?"

"Yeah there are different ways to kiss but you were amazing."

"What other ways is there?"

"Maybe I can show you another day" he winked at the pretty boy and Tyler blushed, he looked down and noticed he had an erection again but this time he wasn't that embarrassed because Josh told him it was normal.

"I will let you go home now, I think you should sort that out." he pointed down to the boys crotch.

"Haha thank you sir, see you tomorrow."