Doubt

(A/N; Tyler's birthday in this book is not on the same date as his birthday in real life in the book it is in June. The song is the one they dance to but I will write when to play it)

*Time skip to Wednesday*

Tyler wakes up early so he can open his presents from his mum before he has to go to school, so he gets changed in to a white skater skirt with black fishnet tights, black doc martins and a black beatles shirt tucked in to his skirt. He ran down the stairs and went in to the living room.

"Hello birthday boy, you look gorgeous"

"Thanks mumma, hey Mads"

"Hey, happy birthday TyJo"

"Haha thank you"

"Anyway get in here and open your presents, I have to go to work soon" he opens all of his presents and gives his mum a huge hug and thanks her several times before she leaves he sits there admiring every gift he received he got; a NAKED palette (A/N; I have no idea what I am talking about when it comes to fashion and make up I am a girl but never cared about this stuff I apologise), a pair of timberland boots, a lot of make up, a lot of clothes, a silver necklace that said 'Angel' on it from Tiffany so he knew it wasn't cheap and he got £60 in cash to spend on whatever he wanted, he was very grateful and couldn't be happier.

"I got you a present"

"Aww thank you Maddie but you didn't have to worry"

"I know but I saw this when I was shopping with Rosie and knew you would love it" He opened her boxed gift and he smiled so big when he saw what it was, it was a baby blue crop top hoodie that had 'Baby boy' written across the front of it.

"Thank you so much, it is beautiful, let me go and put it on now" when he came back down he showed his hoodie off like he was in a fashion show.

"It suits you"

"Come here and hug me, I love you"

"I love you too" He had to put everything in his room, grab his backpack and walk to school but not before stopping at Jenna's and Brendon's. He was about to leave his house until he heard a knock on the door, he swung it open and was surprised to see Jenna and Brendon stood at his door.

"Happy birthday" they both said at the same time.

"Thanks guys, how come you are here?"

J "We are taking you out for your birthday dummy, did you really think we would make you go to hell on your birthday?"

"Well yeah Kinda, mum will kill me if she finds out."

J "She already knows we asked her for permission yesterday"

"What? When?"

B "You don't need to know"

"Oh okay so where are we going?"

J "3...2...1..."

J + B "Shopping!"

"Aha okay let's go" they all got in to Brendon's car and headed to the mall, when they got there they told Tyler that they will go in to any shop he wants and he can buy whatever he wants and they will pay for it as a birthday present. After that they all grab some food. He didn't buy much as he already had most things he wanted but he did buy a couple of pairs of panties, a few tops, 2 skirts and 3 new pairs of tights as his have holes in.

B "When we get some time you need to show us your clothes on"

"Of course, don't I always?"

B "True shit" they got back in to Brendon's car and Tyler thought they were going home but when he looked out of his window and saw the sea and the sand he knew exactly where they were.