There is something loud and heavy about utter stillness.

Almost deafening.

When we can't hear a thing there is always this sporadic need to shout out loud and stop this heaviness.

That's what I felt when I came to a halt in front of the dark isolated park in the middle of the night.

Complete silence.

Complete stillness.

I sat in the driver's seat for what felt like forever mind going numb because of this heavy feeling.

But slowly I turned my head to the side to face the park and felt a pang of hurt spread throughout my heart.

This was the place Jungkook first took me out on a date.

This was the place he asked me to be his.

"Y/n?", He whispered while we both sat on two swings gently swaying to and fro.

"Mhm?", I replied too content by his presence to form a constructive reply.

"So.. umm.. we have been going out for quite a while right?", He asked.

"Right."

"And umm there is this thing I wanna tell you for a long time now." He said and I could see a small tint of pink already spreading through his cheeks.

"I'm listening.",I said.

"I-ah I think that I like you. I-I like you Y/n, a lot. More than a lot. Heck I can't describe how much I like you. I-I want you to be my girlfriend. If you want to I mean." At that he looked up at me and saw I was already looking at him. He searched my eyes to find answers and when I felt him losing his confidence I gave him a big smile.

Seeing that, he gained back his confidence, got up from the swing and came up to me and crouched down.

I gasped at that.

He took my hand in his, kissed it and asked, "Will you be my girlfriend Y/n?"

I gave him my reply.

I softly kissed him.

I pulled back with a big smile and a lone tear rolling down my cheek.

I refused to tell him why I cried that day.

But the truth was I cried because I was happy.

I cried because no one really told me they liked me before.

No one ever genuinely cared for me.

No one stood up for me.

He was the only one who did.

At least I thought he did.

Turns out he actually didn't.

And soon instead of hurt I felt anger. I didn't know where it came from but I was angry, very very angry.

And all of a sudden I felt the urge to forget about it. The whole situation.

I wanted escape.

And so I started my car again and soon the park blurred out of my vision.

I had set my mind.

I was going to the club.

I hadn't gone there for a long time. Ever since Jungkook and I had got married. Going to the club had become a rarity.

To be honest it had stopped.

Before the marriage, we both were literally the star of any party or in the club.

We were the Star Duo.

But it all stopped once we got married.

Responsibilities crept in.

Society told us to be like any other matured couple.

And so we complied.

About a few blocks away I started hearing the music coming from the club. That itself made me more excited and I was already starting to forget all that happened in the span of a few hours.

Parking my car nearby I found myself walking towards the music, now loud enough, and standing in front of the club.

I stood there not able to move.

I wanted to go in. But I couldn't.

And after a long fight with myself I gave up and sat on one of the stairs.

I had never gone to any club without Jungkook. It felt weird to go in now. But that made me furious. Not because I couldn't go in. But because I was dependant on my husband more than I should have. And that proved I was weak.

I am weak and there is no denying that.

Not being able to take it anymore I started crying. Head buried in my hands I took out all the pent up emotions.

But soon after I heard someone call my name.

"Y/n?"

I slowly looked up to meet his gaze, a very familiar face.

"H-hi." I gave him a half smile.

[A/n: OMG this chapter is worse. And smaller. I'm sorry but the next chapter is going to be big? I guess?

And no the familiar face ain't Jungkook.

I hope you are liking the story so far. I'm trying my hardest to show all the emotions and portray my characters properly.

Thank you and
Peace out.✌️]