Winchesters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~SamsPov~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ive been having these dreams/ visions a lot lately.
It starts out as going towards a cabin and as I walk to it I end up at a lake instead. Then see a girl  rise to the top of the water and in there it looks like she has angel wings. She reminds me of someone I know.
I then see her face, and hear her say in every dream. " Save me"
I then wake up.
"Dean, I had that dream again" I say
"Yeah? Well at least it's not keeping you up  like the rest."
"Yeah but this woman keeps asking to save her. I think, I think it could be Lysandra. I mean she looks just like her"
~~~~~~~~Lysandras pov~~~~~~~
I wake up in my amazing bed. I slept great I didn't need to wear any pants and share a room. I get up to go to the kitchen. And start making breakfast.
I go into the the kitchen rinse out a pan and put it on the stove. I see Megan sluggin in.
"Can't you at least put on shorts?"
"I own the house, I do what ever I want."
"But we have guest over."
"And they've both seen completely naked girls. They're grown men, well at least Sam is."
"Hey I heard that bitch." Dean says walking in. After passing through the door, I catch glimpse of him staring at me and It kinda look like he's checking me out.
"Keep staring Winchester and Im the last thing you'll see."
"What are you wearing?"
"Clothes what are you wearing a clown suit?"
"Mornin' Beotches, hows everyone doing." Uncle Mark says coming in with Shane.
"Lysandra darling put on some clothing please, like shorts or something."
"If I put on shorts I would be showing just as much as I am right now. Beside it's my house and I do what I want."
"My house this, my house that. That's all you ever say." Megan complains.
"Because some people need to know their place is when it comes to responsibilities."
"Good morning, how's everyone... Is there a conference I wasn't invited to?" Sam asks.
"Yes ,anyways we all today came over to talk about Samuel Winchester." I start to say and my family starts nodding and starts to murmur yes and what not.
later I finally finish breakfast. Which I made eggs, pancakes and bacon, and after everyone was done eating I went to the bathroom too go take a shower.
I stopped by my room to pick up my clothes for the day.

And head straight to the bathroom and start undressing

~~~~~~~~~Deans pov~~~~~~~~~~
After breakfast I head out to the couch to get some clothes so I can take a shower, and walk up to Megan.
"Hey Megan where's your guys' shower?"
"Go down the hall and take a right, then all the way at the end of that hallway it's on your left."
"Alright thanks."
"No problem."
"Also the locks don't work on the door, so if someone walks in on you keep that in mind."
I then start walking towards the bathroom. Once I open the door I see Lysandra taking off her underwear, which was the last piece of clothing on her kind of. She had her back facing towards me and her long hair was over her shoulder.
I look at her back and it see two long scars on it. They're position look exactly we're wings should be. And then on her shoulder I see a mark of heaven.
Lysandra then looks at me a bit surprised, And I start to panic not knowing what to say or do.
"What you've never a naked woman before?"
"I'm sorry I didn't know you were in here."
She then walks up to me, grinning.
"How do I know you're not lying. Maybe you just want to take a shower with me."
"What!? No, I just met you."
"That's never stopped you before though, I'm assuming"
"Wait what?, uh. I think I'm just gonna leave."
"Well you could at least give me a compliment."
"You've got sexy body."
"Alright then, well next time knock before you come in."
"Alright." That's the last thing I tell Lysandra after I leave the bathroom and start walking towards the living room to wait my turn.
I pass the kitchen and Megan calls to me.
"Dean, why's your face all red?"
"Uh, it's nothing."
Megan stares at me for a good minute until her face turns to shock.
"Did you walk in on Lysandra naked!?"
I stay silent, and Sam walks into the room.
"Does she have a nice body?" She asks and I turn into a darker shade.
"What happened?" Sam asks
"Dean saw Lysandra naked!"
"You saw our neice naked!" Mark and Shane yell from the living room.
"It was an accident!" I yell out loud.
"Well can you at least tell else what you liked?"
"Megan why am I going to tell you?"
"Because I asked."
"Well I'm not telling you anything, but I do have a question."
"Yes she's single!" Mark says.
"No not that! She has two giant scars on her upper back what are they from."
"What? I didn't know she had scars."
"But you're her sister."
"I know and I haven't seen scars like that on her."
We then all look at her uncles, who have a guilty look on their face.
"Uncles, why does Lysandra have scars on her back?"
"Well," Shane starts out, then looks at Mark.
"You know how there's angels in heaven?"
"Yeah what about them?"
"Well we think before Lysandra was born she was an angel."
"An angel?" Megan questioned
"Yes and we don't know why exactly but I think we may have an idea. You see a long time ago when Megan was in college, Lysandra died."
"Lysandra died!" Megan yells.
"Yes well she was out doing her usual hunts until it came into making one ritual, to save a life and during that ritual she wasn't strong enough and yeah you get the point."
"How'd she come back?" Sam asks.
We don't know but that's when we noticed the mark of heaven."
"How does she even have a mark of Heaven?" I ask them.
"I don't know but she believes that there's another out there with the same mark."
~~~~~~~~Lysandras pov~~~~~~~~
Before I hoped into the shower, I decided I want to follow Dean out and see what happened. And so I heard this whole conversation between them all. I got my scars because I became an angel after I died and four archangels ripped them off me; Michael, Lucifer, Raphael and Gabriel. After hearing enough, to take a look at my back in the mirror

 After hearing enough, to take a look at my back in the mirror

(Not as dramatic as the picture but those are the scars.)
I then turn on the shower and jump in.
~~~~~~~~Deans pov~~~~~~~~~~~
I start getting ours bags together and for Lysandra to get out.
I take out my phone to call dad and outside.
Of course it goes to voice mail.
"Hey dad, it's Dean. I just really need to see you. There's something about to happen and it's not good.
After a few minutes I get a text and I look down to see it's dad.