Car Ride

The Next morning I wake up wrapped in Deans arms. I take a deep breath and a huge sigh of relief left my lips. I felt so safe as I was around him. Although hunters should never get attached, I'm already to the point that I feel start too. I then looked up at Dean still sleeping. I gave him a pec on his lips then smiled looking at him.
"Like what you see," Dean asks opening his eyes
"No, you look like shit."
"Eh- whah?" Dean looked at me a little shocked.
"I'm just kidding," I gave him another peck that lasted longer this time. "You look worse than shit"
We both gave out a little chuckle.
In the back of my head I can hear my subconscious obnoxiously say 'Girl you're gonna fall real hard.'
'Shut up' I said to it and I shook my head.
Dean and I were having a good time chuckling and with small talk, while still cuddled up to each other.
All of a sudden we both hear a knock on the door, Dean then gets up to see who it is.
He peeps through the door hole seeing Sam and Megan. Dean then opens the door.
" are you guys ready to go?" Sam asks
"Uh no we just woke up. Give us about a half hour."
"Alright well hurry up, we have a while to get to Crestline, Cali." Meg adds in "We'll be Hannahs car then."
I hear Dean close the door. A few moments after I feel a heavy force lay atop me.
"Ah, Dean I can't breathe," I say to him gasping for air and laughing.
"Oh oh sorry, would it be better if I do this?"
He then grabs around my waist and flips me on top him.
"Mmm, not yet." I then crouched over to gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Now that's better" I give a big cheeky smile.
After a minute or so we both decide to get up and get ready and we were out of the door in less than 25 minutes.

We then walk up to babe and I tap on the window.
"Alright ready when you are."
"Alright we'll see you when we get to Cali." Megan said
"Alright see you guys then, and Meg don't do anything I would... or wouldn't do."
"Lyssy go away."
"Alright fine, I'm goin' "
I get inside Deans baby and we start our drive to Crestline, Cali.

——————————Time Skip——————————
It's been an hour or so and I start rummaging through Dean stuff.
"What the hell are you doing?"
"I'm being nosey, how about you?"
"Get the hell out of the back!"
I do what he says and bring a box of tapes up with me.
"Whatcha got there, some tapes." I say
"Alright so you got Bon Jovi, AC/DC, oh sweet!!" I then put in one of the tapes and it starts playing.
"Carry on my Wayward son..." the song starts out
"Do you listen to all of these?"
"Yep, have since a child."
"Carry on my wayward son," I then start to sing and Dean joins in.
For about an hour or so we've been rocking out to 5 different tapes.
"T.N.T. That's Dynamite T.N.T. ..."
" Wow this is great, I finally found someone else who loves rock as much as I do."
Half an hour had past and we're still driving.
"So Dean, tell me about yourself."
"Like what?"
"Like what you like or dislike, favorite food, drink, any hobbies?"
"Alright well I like driving baby around, rock music. Beer is my favorite drink and my favorite food is apple pie. And for hobbies? I guess that's just cleaning and fixing up baby. What about you?"
Alright well I rock music, my favorite drink is whiskey and food is cheesecake, I play guitar and I'm an artist."
"An artist. What kind of art do you work on?"
"I draw, use watercolor, and use acrylics."
"What do you usually paint or draw?"
"People mostly, sometimes landscape and very rarely I try animals."
"Are you any good at it"
"I like to think so, I haven't really shown anybody my art yet."
"So when will I get to see your art then."
"Maybe some day, you're just gonna have to be extra nice to me." I say making a cheeky smile.
"So how nice are we talking about Dean says."
"Hmmm, maybe as nice as you were in bed this morning. Or even nicer than that."
Dean then turned around quickly to look at me.
"Are you asking me on a date the Arden?"
"What do you think Winchester?"
"I think I'll take you up on that offer, you show some your paintings and I'll take you on a date."
"Sounds good to me." I still had my cheeky smile on after we agreed on that.

____________________________________
Authors Note:
Sorry for the very very very long wait of the next chapter. I didn't have any inspiration on what to right up next. I hope you enjoyed the story so far and hope you continue reading this in the future.

Also by the way if you're a Sam Winchester fan go check out my New supernatural story called
Fishing Monster (Sam Love Story) by Wings_withPearls