The Startling Discovery.

Luigi would proceed to the examination room to look at the blood sample he had gotten from the toad. 

Luigi: Welp... Time to look at this sample to see what viruses behold it.

Luigi walked up to the microscope, placed the sample on it, and looked into the eyepiece. 

Luigi: OH... MY... GOD!

Luigi was staring at Millions of little purple viruses. And poisonous to many species, including all of the inhabitants of the Mushroom Kingdom. It was not deadly, But very close to it.

Luigi: GASP. I have only seen this once before! With Bowser!

Luigi flashes back a few years. when Bowser had sucked up Mario and himself after eating a vacuum mushroom.

Luigi: I believe Bowser had ate a vacuum mushroom? But that virus was a green color, this is purple... 

Luigi: WAIT... I think I know who did this... but how will I know for sure?

Luigi then rushed back to the same toad that he had gotten the sample from.

Toad: Heya Luigi. What do you need?

Luigi: Did you see who gave you the strange blue mushroom?

Toad: yeah I did. He was Tiny, Green, and was flying on this weird sauser looking thing...

Luigi: Thats It! I have an idea! 

Luigi ran out to the Hospital to talk to Bowser. Next chapter we will find out the truth...

Hey Guys! hope you liked this chapter! if yall have any questions, just put a comment down below! Weegee Out!