Part 2 of Fawful's plan. Yoshi.

~Yoshi's P.O.V.~ Past tense 

I was all nestled up in the forest. I was resting easy after 5 of my uncles left to go help Mario on Isle Delfino. I had offered to help, but they insisted that I stay back to watch for Bowser's minions. But sense there had been no sign of Bowser for weeks now, I have been saving my energy. Until about an hour before it happened. I had noticed a humongous green watermelon. I had suspected nothing. But right before I gobbled up the delectable treat, A cage crashed down on me. I. Was. Trapped.. Out of pure shame. I put my nose down and mentally scolded myself. 

~Yoshi Pov.~ Present.

I had been trapped in this cold cage for about an hour now. Surrounded by lasers and strange looking blue mushrooms. I have been trying not to panic. But I couldn't take it anymore. I had started running around the cage, banging against the bars. I kept doing this until this green alien thing shot me with a paralyzing lazer. And spoke to me an alien language. I believe this is the language Mario spoke. But I cannot understand myself. So I stopped, and waited for what would happen next. 

No Pov

Fawful: BAHAAAHAAA! Puny thing. No panicking on my watch! I have decided to both keep you hostage, anddd turn you into a balloon! BAHAHHAAAA

Yoshi: YOSHI YOSHIII YOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Fawful: BAHAHAA! I have no clue what you said. BUT NO MATTER. Good job bringing in the dino Midbus!

Midbus: It was easy as pie! All I had to do was paint a rock like a watermelon and lure him into the spot where the cage was!

Fawful: Excellent! What plan do you have for the Bowser freak?

Midbus: Hmm. Ooh, How about we send his a fake letter, saying that you had kidnapped the princess, and is going to turn her into a balloon?!

Fawful: EXCELLENT IDEA. I will deal with Green. Good luck Midbus!

Oh No! Poor Yoshi! Will luigi save everyone, or will fawful have his way? Find out soon!

Like always, Vote and comment down below! Also, sorry for all of the changes for how dialogue works, I'm trying new ideas, and will continue to switch around. Ok! Weegee Out!