Oh Boy...

OK BEFORE WE START!
im sorry about not updating.... ive been busy with school and my other books. THANKS FOR BEING PACIENT!

"Hmm" Bowser thought. "Ill make you a deal, if I help you take out this disease, you have to help me train my army to heal" "its a deal bowser!" Luigi replied! They shook hands and went to Bowsers army room...

Bowser: WHOA WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ARMY?!

Luigi: Crap... its balloon flu.

Bowser: GOD DAMMIT!

Luigi: *sigh* stay calm Bowser...

Bowser: i guess your right.... huh? What is this?

(Bowser points to the floor, and finds a letter adressed to him)

Luigi: its a letter from Fawful! Read it!

Bowser: ok... "dear bowser. We have peach kindapped here at my lair, we are turning her to a ballon as we speak. If you wang her. You have to go get her!
KAKAKAK~ Fawful and Midbus."

Luigi: Oh god... they have peach! What do we do!?

Bowser: relax green plumber. I have a plan...

Luigi: what is it?

Bowser: we train...

Luigi: huh? How will that help?

Bowser; im not an idiot luigi.... he wants to kidnap us.... and if we show up with a huge army. Then they are outnumbered.

Luigi: AAH! i see.

Bowser: *nods* but how do we cure this balloon flu?

Luigi; i dont have the cure yet...

Bowser: i have a lab if you want to go there.

Luigi: okie! And bowser?

Bowser: What?

Luigi: if your minions cant heal, how do you have an infinite ammount of them?

Bowser: UUUuuuUUUUuH thats not important! Lets go!

Will luigi find a cure for this disease? Wait until next chapter to find out!
HEY GUYS! Ya boi Tripple D here. Sorry for the delay... ive been busy...with school and stuff. So yeah...