At Bowser's Castle.

When Luigi arrived at Bowser's Castle, he was greeted by 2 Paratroopa guards.

"Why have you come here green?" The 1st paratroopa guard growled.

"I have come to have a conversation with Bowser." Luigi replied calmly. 

"You need to have permission from Lord Bowser to have a meeting with him" The 2nd paratroopa retorted. 

"Please, I mean no harm, I need to talk with him about Fawful!" Luigi begged.

"FAWFUL?!" Both paratroopas questioned as they moved to the side promptly.

"Very well green." The 1st paratroopa replied, "You may proceed."

"Thank you." Luigi thanked as he slowly walked into Bowser's throne room.

Luigi calmly walked over to Bowser, whom on his throne.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE YOU PESKY PLUMBER?!" Bowser roared while breathing fire.

"I've come because I wish to talk about Fawful" Luigi replied with a grin.

"FAWFUL?! That green pest? WHY IS HE HERE?" Bowser questioned.

"I don't know, but I have a few questions for you, that I think you know." Luigi said.

"Very well then. But if I tell you anything, what do I get out of this deal?" Bowser asked. 

" Umm," Luigi thought for a minute. Then said, "I shall heal all of your minions!"

"DEAL!" Bowser exclaimed. "Ok then, what are the questions?" Bowser asked.

"Where did Fawful set up his base?" Luigi questioned.

"Hmmm, I believe his old hideout before he took my castle was in the BeanBean kingdom.

"Ok then, next. What color mushroom did Fawful give you when you ate the vacuum shoom?

"I believe it was yellow with purple spots." Bowser replied.

"Ok, Last question." Luigi said. 

"What is it?" Bowser asked.

"Are your troops capable to get balloon flu?" Luigi questioned.

"..." Bowser thought. "I don't know..."

WOOOOO! Another chapter done! I hope you enjoyed! Please comment any questions or ideas for books! And please be patient with me about updates, I'm trying to update at least once a month, ill try to do better though. See ya soon! Weegee out!