Back With Fawful

Midbus: Hey boss, what were we gonna do with this green balloon over here?

*Midbus points to an inflated yoshi, who is in extreme pain from the balloon flu*

Fawful: Ahh yes, yoshi. i have a few ideas on what to do with him. 

Midbus: And that is?

Fawful: We can dress him up as princess toadstool, then when luigi shows up to get her back, we will catch him and stop him from curing our prize to rule the kingdom!

Midbus: Perfect plan boss, but what about Toadstool herself? Were we going to get her too?

Fawful: Yes midbus, I already grabbed the princess!

Peach: LET ME GO YOU GREEN TURD!!!

Fawful: No my sweet toadstool. You are required to help us conquer the Mushroom Kingdom!

Midbus: HOLD UP! WHEN DID YOU GET TOADSTOOL?!

~~Two Hours ago~~

Peach was standing on her balcony, staring down at her kingdom that is going haywire fast, and is concerned as to what to do. 

Peach:  Oh no, the toads are getting worse from the flu, and mario and luigi are nowhere to be found, what do I do now? 

Fawful silently Hovers on his invisible hovercraft he stole from E. Gadd, And he silently grabbed the princess right from her balcony, and carries her to his hideout (Ya, Yall remember that? I didn't forget 'Bout it.)

Peach: WHAT?! WHOS THERE?! 

Fawful: Relax dear toadstool, your coming with me. 

Peach: FAWFUL?! DID YOU CAUSE THIS MESS?!

Fawful: Indeed i did. But i need you to assist me. 

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~

Midbus: Makes sense. 

Peach: What In the MK do you need me for?! (Mushroom Kingdom)

Fawful: I need you to complete my plan, to turn everything in the MK into a balloon and take over! KAKAKAKAAAA

Peach: LUIGI! HELP MEEEE!

Oh no! Peach is in Fawful's clutches! Will Luigi and Bowser have enough time to make the cure? Find out soon!

Howdy yall! Are yall proud i updated this book? IK ive been bad about updates, but im trying... HAVE A GOOD DAY! >:3