Finding Out.

Toby POV:

'Damn. Now I wonder what shes hiding?' I questioned myself deep in thought.

"Heya Toby!" I heard Isabelle yell, "hey cutie. What's up?" She snickered.

"What's so funny?" She pointed at the back of my head. I reached back and felt hair and then a bald spot. 'Fuck. That monster probably had burnt it off while we were fighting..'

I feel it once more before laughing a little. "My bro probably did that.

Being a prankster and all." I laughed a little more. "Lol yea, you should do something 'bout that though."

I smile and put up my hoodie. "This good?"

She grinned, "yep." Shes the best girlfriend ever.

Sam POV:

I was walking with my boyfriend before going home. "Alright. I'm here. I should go now."

Jack grabbed my hand. "Heh, you thought you could get away without giving me a kiss first?"

I grinned, "of course not."

He pulls me in and kisses me passionately, and of course I kissed back.

"Ewwwwww." We broke the kiss and I turned away, it was my sisters, Jenny and Lily.

"Heya sis."

She turned away, "MOMMY! DADDY! SISSY! THEY KISSED!!" She yelled aloud. Everyone came rushing over and saw us holding each other.

I was blushing like crazy and so was Jack. "REALLY?" Mrs. Davidson screamed like a fangirl while Mr. Davidson kept smiling, Lily was trying not to scream happily and pass out.
"KISS AGAIN! KISS AGAIN!"

They started chanting. I was looking down trying not to blush infront of them. And then I felt Jack put his hand under my chin and lift up my head to look at him.

"J-Jack they're w-watching." I stuttered out.

"I don't care. I'll even kiss you infront of the whole world while they watch. But I love you. So I wouldn't ever care."

I smiled before kissing him passionately again.

We looked back and saw Mrs. Davidson passed out and Mr. Davidson taking her to her bedroom while my sisters screamed like fangirls seeing their ship canon.

I giggled and hugged my boyfriend goodbye before walking inside.

Jack POV:

'That. Was the best! I wasn't kidding when I said I didn't care. I love him a lot. And I don't wanna see him hurt. Not again. Every time he's sad or hurt in anyway I get a pang in my heart. Like I've been shot or something.

But its fine. Cuz hes not sad or hurt anymore now that I'm with him. God I love him.' I thought to myself with a smile on my face. I was walking through the streets and noticed Manny sitting there.

"Oh. Hey Manny."

He looked up. "Ey man. What're doin here this late?" I sat down.

"I have a question for ya Manny." I looked at him and he nodded signaling it was alright to ask.

"Would you care if I was gay?" He looked at me confused and shrugged.

"Tbh I wouldn't mind." I sighed in relief.

"Why? Are ya gay?" He looked my way after lighting a cigeratte.

"Yeah. Also, cigarettes are bad for you. They can kill you and fuck up your life."

He scoffed. "Thats the point dude."
We laughed a little. "So. You're gay too?"

He turned and looked at me suprised. "How'd you-?"

I cut him off. "I didn't. Its a trick I learned off of a video dumbass."

He turned away embarrassed before answering. "I'm not gay. I'm bi."

I smiled. "Cool." I smiled. We talked awhile and then we got up to go.

"Well. First I gotta tell you somethin." Manny glanced back. "Yea?" I smirked. "I'm datin Sam."

He was now fully turned around. "Who da hell is Sam?" He asked confused.

"Sam is that Nerd boy."

He took a second before realizing who I meant. "You mean..?" I nodded.

"Yep. I mean c'mon! Hes so smol and cute!"

Manny laughed. "Why didnt I see that coming?"

I smirked. "Cuz who would've thought a nerd and a bully would get together?"

Manny snickered, "omg this sounds like some cliche romantic movie."

I turned away, "kinda." Before fully walking away. "Later!" I called out.

"Later." He said.