SURPRISE!

Kevin POV:

"Sam. Come here. Now." Sam looked up at me and I could see fear in his eyes. I knew he wasn't gonna come over so I walked over and grabbed his arm. He tried to pull away but I kept pulling until we were out and a little far.

Thats when I heard Jack. "Sam! Wait don't listen to him!" I turned around back to Sam. He looked confused.

"Sam. I know you hate me and all. But Jack cheated on you. With another girl."

Sam looked over to Jack who was know by his side. "Jack. Is that true?"

Sam POV:

'W-What?' I look at him, "Jack. Is that true." I felt like crying.

"No! Its not! Please hear my side of the story! She kissed me and I was startled, thing is I was trying to tell her I was gay and had a Cute bf but then she interrupted me by kissing me! We can even go to her and she would say the same thing! Pls babe believe me! Don't believe the person who wants to break us apart to make you sad. Pls?"

I looked at him. I trusted him so much. So I'll give him this one.

"Ok. I believe you. But only cuz I trust you and I know you wouldn't do that."

He smiled and put his arm around me, we walked off, "hey! Why don't you believe me? I mean you're just gonna automatically believe him!? He cheated!"

Jack POV:

"-He cheated!" I heard him say. I put my middle finger up turned my head around slightly and smirked at him with a look of victory. I had won his little game. I knew he wanted Sam. And he wasn't gonna get him. We walked off and I looked at my bundle of joy. He was smiling and looked truly happy. He knew I didn't cheat. And I was happy he trusted me enough. We walked up to his house and I decided to come in. He said that was fine.

"SURPRISE!!!" Is all we heard as Sam jumped back and I got into a fighting stance. We looked around and we saw people we knew.

"What?" We say at the same time.

Bethany POV:

"Guys they're here!" I yell out quietly, everyone got into position and turned off the lights. They were talking and it took awhile, but they opened the door and walked in.

"SURPRISE!!" We yelled out turning on the lights. Sam jumped back and Jack went into protective mode. Then he saw it was just us and looked around, "what?" They both said at the same time.

Jack saw me and growled. "Bethany." I smiled slowly and walked towards him.

"Eyyyy, buddy.."

He walked to me, "what in the world do you want?" I calmed myself down. Jack could be scary.

"Well. I felt bad for what I did and how I made you angry. And I thought I might've broken you guys up. Soooo. I threw an apology party for what I did. And since you guys are back together that's awesome!" I smiled again.

Jack took one long look at me before sighing and stepping back. "Ya know. You always go to out on these things. Could've just said 'sorry' and been done with it. Last time you threw a party for hitting me in the head. You're like Pinkie pie from MLP, I swear."

I smirked and so did Sam and we both went up close to him and smiled evilly, "how would you know what that all is?" I asked.

He started to blush red. "N-Nevermind that! Lets just party alright!" I laughed a little while Sam snickered at that

We went off and had a great time.

Jenny POV:

The party is so fun! We have all kinds of candy and a cake! We have some fun games for us little ones.

The grown ups and adult teens are going in the living room to play, 'adult games', I wanted to play but they said you had to be 18 or older.

Pfft. Whatever. Our games are so much more fun! I went to Lily and started to play truth or dare. We had so much fun that night! And I saw Sam and Jack kiss soooooo..😏