Shadowtravel

-Nico still-

" I, u- um," Will stuttered.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Well, um, Go and, um, walk, and noise" he pointed to Nico as he said noise. " Small, um door, open, an, um, smack!"

- Nico- 

Will looked at me as if I should understand his jumble of words.

I peered up at his sun kissed face. So hot.
No! I thought, No, No, No! He's probably not gay so just leave it alone!

" Will," I said instead of kissing him, " Have you overworked yourself?"

Will looked startled. " Um, no. Sorry, I um, was just startled,"

I nodded and looked back down at my feet which I had pulled up against me when I awoke.

"So..." I said.

" Oh," he said. " Yeah, I'll, um, go now. Um, bye."

He got up and left, almost tripping over his feet. The back of his neck looking red.

Will stumbled and caught himself at the door. Will stumbling, that was something I'd never seen. He was the most steady person anyone at camp knew.

I looked after him. Wishing. For the first time in a long time.

I sat there for a few minutes. Just steadying myself. The dream had been of Tuataras. Hell. I shuddered, remembering it.

I was cut off by my thoughts when I heard voices shouting outside.

" Hellhound! GET IT! GO, GO, GO!"

I heard Clarisse and a son of Demeter. Someone else too, but I didn't know who.

I rushed out of my cabin, making sure to shut the door this time.

I ran forward. What the hell? Who said there was a hellhound. I wanted to smack them. There were hellhounds HOUNDS. The idiots. Plural! More than one!

I ran forward grabbing two of their attentions.
"Hey!" I cried. " Come on you big fluff ball!"

The dogs growled at me, stepping forward once. And then bounding forward.

I stabbed and sliced, parried and blocked. I did my best to lead the two away from the main fighting group, bringing them into the woods.

Finally I tired. I was going to lose this fight. I was already tired. The restless sleep had left me exhausted. Ironic.

I could feel my muscles slackening, going weak.
I was going to die.

I used the last if my strength to send my father a present. His mutts.

I saw them, they were there, and then the shadows leaned teases them, enveloping them. I was so tired. I could do with some sleep. I layer my head down, and closed my eyes.

By the way. I'm not going to be putting up pictures of any of the characters because I don't feel any picture can do them justice.

Also! Everything belongs to Rick Rordian expat for the plot of this fanfic, that is mine. The characters, most of the settings, all else, is his.

Bye!