memories

Your POV

"Aaaaah!!!" I screamed as I ran down the hall with my suitcase. I was finally adopted! I can't believe this! I quickly make my way to the front door where my new parents are waiting outside. I stop suddenly and realize I left my special bunny! I drop my bags and run back upstairs to my bedroom. I walk in and what I saw was not something I expected. There on my bed was a boy about my age holding mr.Cottontail. Yes I named my stuffed bunny mr.Cottontail. He looks at me with wide eyes and slowly opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out. I clear my throat and say "um c-can I have my bunny back... Please?" I look at his hands and he blushes and says "oh right! Uh I'm sorry..." He gets up and hands me the stuffed toy. "Why were you in here?" I ask relaxing a bit. He looks around for a second and replies "hehe that's a pretty long story. But let's just say that I know you.." How does this guy know me? I've never seen him before in my life. I mean he's pretty cute, I think I would remember seeing him. "I think you have the wrong person. I have no clue who you are." He sighs and looks down "of course you don't remember me. Your memories were wiped." "Um what?" I ask confused. He looks at me and stumbles over his words. But it kind of came out like I wasn't supposed to hear that. He continues rambling and I smile at him. "Hey. Stop for a second." He stops and takes my hand. "Woah what are you do-" before I could finish my sentence, the boy put a bracelet around my wrist and everything goes black. I open my eyes and see the same boy but younger. We are eating icecream. This feels more like a dream than reality. We are laughing but at what? Suddenly the scene changes and we are slightly older and we are in his room im guessing. Wait these are memories. I remember who this is. Wilbur robinson. The scene changes again. We are holding hands and looking at the stars. I remember everything. The future. Him. He's my boyfriend. My best friend. The scene changes again. Now I'm being dragged away. Wilbur is crying and trying to get past some men. This was when I was sent to the past. When I lost my memories of the future. Everything goes black once again. I see Wilbur with eyes filled with hope. "Are you ok y/n?" I don't say anything, I just quickly pull him into a tight hug. He hugs me back. "I missed you wilbur." I say with tears forming in my eyes. He pulls away and a wide smile is on his face. "I've missed you too y/n." Without hesitation I pull him close and place a gentle kiss on his lips. He happily returns it. "let's get back to the future where you belong." I nod and we make our way to the time machine. To the future!

Hey guys! Let me know what you thought of this first oneshot! I hope you enjoyed it! I had a fun time writing it!