death of lovers

**This is before the movie**

Your POV

"Wilbur!" I yell to him as I run to get by his side. He weakly sticks out his hand and suddenly falls unconscious. "No! No no no! Wilbur wake up!" I fall down next to him and shake him trying to get him to wake up. How did this happen?

**A few hours earlier** your POV

I grab a spoon from the drawer and put it in my bowl of fruit loops. I take a big bite before walking upstairs to wilburs room and sitting down on the bed next to him. "So what are we doing today?" I ask. He just groans, rolls over, and puts his arms around my waist. I smile at his goofiness and think about running my hand through his hair. I like him. Alot. And for a long time too. Ever since the day we met in second grade, I've had a huge crush on him. His black silky hair, his beautiful blue eyes, and the way he talks so smooth. It all makes me melt. We've been best friends since the day we saw eachother. It was like a stupid clique from a movie. I tripped and cut my knee and he gave me a band-aid. Stupid right? But all the way till now wilbur has always called me his 'friend' and it broke my heart, because he acts like we're more than friends. He'll hug me and kiss my cheek and ask me if I've eaten today or do something like he is right now. Laying with his arms around me safely. I learned to take it all as signs of friendship. Then something snaps me out of my thoughts, and I see Wilbur sitting up. I look back and couldn't help but blush and stare. He had adorable bed head and was shirtless. We've gone swimming plenty of times together, I blushed then and I'll blush now. Don't judge me. "What time is it, love?" Oh yeah and he calls me love. "Its about ten o'clock. Time to get up sleepy head." I finish off my bowl of cereal and stand up to put away the dish. Suddenly I'm dragged back down and I drop the bowl and spoon, luckily it was empty and made of plastic. I squeal as he wraps his arms around me again and uses his legs to hold me so I can't move. "Wilbur, let go!" I say as I struggle to get out of his grasp. "No way, love. It'll cost you." He says while still holding his strong grip. "Whatever just tell me what it is!" He lets go of me and climbs on top of me. I blush at the position and see some pink on his cheeks too. "U-um.. Wilbur? W-what are you doing?" He grabs my hands and pins them above my head. I breath shakily and he brings his face down to my neck. I feel his warm breath on my skin and it sends shivers down my spine. "Can I tell you something love?" He says. I nod my head and he replies with "I want.. I want you to be mine.." Then his lips meet my neck and my face turns all shades of red as I lose my ability to think. A soft moan escapes my lips and I feel him smile against my skin. I bite my lip so I don't make anymore noise. He starts kissing up my jaw until he reaches my lips and kisses me passionately. I kiss back eagerly. I have been waiting for this for years. But why now? He pulls away and looks into my eyes for a moment then he turns red and stands up faster than I can process what happened. He starts stumbling over his words while trying to apologize. I stand up and hug him. "I like you too wilbur." He hugs me back tightly and says "I don't know what came over me love, I'm sorry." "Its fine, I liked it." I say as I pull away from the hug. He smiles at me and pulls me in for a deep kiss. Without warning, something comes crashing through ceiling. We turn towards the culprit and see a short guy with a fancy suit and a very large dog. Wilbur grabs me and places himself in front of me. "Who are you?" He asks the man. "You'll know soon enough wilbur robinson." He says. Wilbur and I looked shocked. "how do you know my name?" He questions again. "It doesn't matter. I'm not here for you. I'm here for the precious y/n." He says creepily. He snaps his fingers and the dog lunges forward. It knocks wilbur out of the way and I scream as it grabs me by my shirt and takes me away. I reach out for Wilbur and he reaches for me. The man, dog, and I all are lifted up into a helicopter and I see Wilbur chasing after us. I watch with tears in my eyes knowing I can't do anything to help.

Wilbur POV

I cry as y/n is flown away in the helicopter. I ball my fists in anger and go back inside to change clothes and grab supplies. He's not gonna get away that easily. I get ready and make my way out to find y/n. I swear if they hurt her, we're gonna have an even bigger problem than we already have.

Your POV

"Hahahaha!! I've finally captured you!" The evil guy yells as we fly through sky. He tied me up and put tape over my mouth. Yay. All I can do is sit here and cry thinking about wilbur. "Hey! What's that?" I look to where the pilot points and see Wilbur flying one of the time machines. He's so brave. I try my best to get his attention and then we finally lock eyes. He smiles and then goes back to his war face. He puts the time machine on auto pilot and opens the hatch. He jumps out and uses a grapple hook to swing on to the helicopter. He climbs up the rope and the evil guy grabs a gun. Carl the robot helps me out of the ropes and duct tape and I push the guy over and he falls out of the helicopter. Once wilbur gets inside the vehicle we embrace eachother in a tight hug. Suddenly the helicopter jolts and we both fall out. I scream along with Wilbur as we fall closer and closer to the ground. I shut my eyes tight and brace for impact, but it never comes. Instead, I'm being carried by carl. He's carrying wilbur too. Thank goodness he's okay. Then a I hear gunfire and Wilbur falls to the ground once again. "Wilbur!" Carl and I tell in unison. He sets me down. "Wilbur!" I yell to him as I run to get by his side. He weakly sticks out his hand and suddenly falls unconscious. "No! No no no! Wilbur wake up!" I fall down next to him and shake him trying to get him to wake up. How did this happen? I look around and see the evil guy limping towards us. I grab Wilbur and hold him close. Tears fall as the guy comes closer. "I've waited for this my whole life." He smiles all evil like and aims the gun at me. I just hang my head and accept my fate. "I love you wilbur"

*BANG* *BANG*

Hey guys this one was a bit sad but I mean it's just one chapter. I thought I would add a twist to spice things up. Comment what you thought about this chapter. Love you guys byye!