smih

Your POV

"Hurry guys!" Wilbur yelled from the living room. He's hosting a party with a bunch of his friends from the future. We're at his house while his parents and everyone else are gone. They left him here because well he's grounded. They specifically said no parties but here we are. Wilbur is my best friend and also my crush. We've known eachother ever since second grade when he dropped his ice cream and i bought him a new and we shared. Those were the good days when I wasn't afraid of ruining our friendship. He's always so confident and sweet and also really good looking. "Hey, y/n! You coming?" Lewis asks me as he walks past me to the living room. "Oh right, coming!" I yell back as I follow him. We all sit down anywhere and wilbur starts making guys put objects in a hat he has. "Does everyone know this game?" He asks with a smirk. I blush at the thought of being in a closet alone with a guy. Not just any guy though. Wiblur. Suddenly the hat is shoved in front of my face and it snaps me out of my thoughts. I look up at a smirking wilbur and I blush as I put my hand in the hat. I feel around and feel something sharp. I pull it out and see it's a pin. A pin with a very familiar looking lightning bolt on it. I look up at wilburs shirt and I can feel my face heat up all the way to my ears. Wilbur looks at what I picked and he freezes and blushes. "Uhhhh... Ok then.. Come on y/n." He's says while taking my hand and quickly dragging me to the closet that he prepared for the game. We both walk in and the door shuts behind us leaving us in the dark. Thank goodness it's dark cuz I bet my face looks like a tomato right now. I put my back against the wall and wilbur does the same. Two minutes pass and I can feel the tension between us grow. Then out of the blue wilbur asks "do you like me?" I stare at his dark figure and I struggle to find the right words. "I didn't think so. It's not like I would expect a beautiful girl like you to like me ba-" I had heard enough. He made it clear he liked me so I kissed him. He tenses for a moment but melts into the kiss and happily returns it. His arms snake their way around waist and my hands go up to play with his hair. We both pull away for air and I say "I do like you wilbur. Alot. And for a while now." All though it's dark, I know he's smiling and he kisses me one more time before Lewis opens the door and starts taking pictures. Wilbur and I both stare at Lewis and he takes off running. Wilbur chases after him but I stay because I'm too lazy and too starstruck to run right now.

Extended ending~

"So does this mean you will be my girlfriend?" Wilbur asks me. I laugh and say "of course!" Wilbur kisses my cheek and we walk off leaving Lewis locked in the closet by himself banging on the door pleading us to let him out.

Ok I like this one a lot more than the last one honestly. Tell me what yall think in the comments! Love you byye!