clumsy me

Your POV

No no no stop walking over here omg somebody save me! "Hey there y/n, whatcha doin?" Wilbur asks me with a smirk. I look down at phone which has various pictures of Wilbur shown on the screen. "Ummm just making your birthday present haha!!" I smile nervously hoping he would believe me. He stares at my phone for a moment then directs his attention to me. I smile and he grabs my cheek. "You know y/n, you aren't supposed to tell me what my gift is. It just ruins the surprise." He says. I push away his hand and turn off my phone. "Oh well, now you know, there's nothing you can do about it." I start to walk away but he grabs me and pulls back. I squeal as he starts tickling me and I fall to the ground in a fit of laughter. "I can still punish you for telling me!" I yell and beg him to stop but he doesn't. He instead keeps it up until I'm crying tears of joy. He looks at me and smiles in victory. "You butthead! You are so dead!" I say after I manage to catch my breath. He takes off running and I chase after him. "No wait y/n I'm sorry!" I don't say anything because I'm focused on not tripping, I have been known to trip over nothing while standing still. Suddenly Wilbur stops and I try my best not to run into him. "Wait, stop!" He turns around and I can't stop myself so I fall on him. We hit the floor with a thud and I open my eyes to see a red faced wilbur. I can feel my face heating up too because of the position we are in. "Heh.. Sorry.." I say awkwardly. I try stand up but trip once again. This time when I fall, my lips connect to his. I quickly pull back and stumble over an apology. He cuts me off with another kiss. This time I kind of just melt into it. I pull away and already know my face is redder than a tomato. "I like you. Alot. W-will you be my girlfriend?" Wilbur asks as he stares deeply into my eyes. I sit up on his lap and pretend to think for a moment. He sits up too, holding his body up on his elbows. "Hmmm.. Yes!!" I squeal and hug him tightly with my arms around his neck. I pull back just a little and he kisses my forehead. I smile at him and he smiles at me. I wish this moment could last forever. *click* Our heads snap up and see Louis taking a picture of us. Wilbur hangs his head back and sighs. I giggle and get up, then help Wilbur up. Then another chase is on. This time it's Wilbur chasing Louis. I hear a thud and then a cracking noise. Then a loud 'hey!' Wilbur walks back in and grabs my hand and leads me away. I follow slightly terrified of what Wilbur did to louis. Oh well, I will find out later.

This is kind of short and really cheesy and almost the same as my other ones. That's cuz I'm not creative and can only ever think of one plot lol. Anyways love you guys byye!