to the future!

Your POV

I walk down the sidewalk listening to my music. I'm headed to the library to study with lewis. He's my best friend, he's super smart too. Smarter than most people I know. I nod my head to beat of my music through my headphones. As I come closer to the library I take out my headphones and make my way up the stairs and walk inside. I look around and see Lewis waiting at a table in the back corner. He never really socialized with people, which is why I like him. I run over to him and sit down. "Hey lewis! Sorry I'm a bit late, wanna get started!" He smiles and says "Yeah sure y/n, but um I hope you don't mind I brought a friend with me." I look around. "There's no one else here." He laughs for a moment and says "he went to the restroom, he will be back in a minute." I smile and reply "oh ok then, I dont mind." "Good I'm going to find some books that we might need. After a minute or two, a boy with jet black hair and brown eyes sits down in front of me. His hair is styled weirdly but he's cute nonetheless. For a moment I feel my face heat up just by looking at him. Suddenly we make eye contact and he starts blushing furiosly. It's super adorable. He quickly looks away and stumbles over his words. The only thing I could make out was "I'm sorry." I laugh and say "calm down its fine, you're friends with lewis right?" He freezes and nods swiftly avoiding my gaze. "Um where are you from?" He hesitates for a moment and says "out of town." I nod and ask "does Lewis talk about me? Hes never mentioned you before." He looks up and says "yeah he uh talks about you sometimes. Your names y/n, right?" He smiles slightly. I smile back, "yeah, what's your name?" "Wilbur." "that's an unusual name, but I like it." I say smiling widely. He smiles back and then Lewis walks back over with a pile of books. "I see you guys are getting along perfectly." He says while smirking at wilbur. Wilbur then elbows Lewis and they both glare at eachother and smile at me weirdly. For the next two hours we all just goof around and get to know eachother. All of a sudden Lewis says "haha yeah, he took me to the future once!" He realizes what he just said and we all stopped what we were doing and stared at eachother. I laugh and say "you're joking right?" Then wilbur did something crazy. He grabbed my hand and led me outside with lewis following. "Ok, if I show you this, you have to promise to never tell anyone! Got it!" I nod and glance at our hands which are connected. He looks too and quickly pulls away while blushing a dark pink color. I blush too and wilbur walks into an alley and climbs up the fire escape. He signals for me to follow and for Lewis to stay back. Suddenly wilbur jumps off the fire escape and lands in the middle of the air. My eyes widen in disbelief. He then sticks out his hand towards me and I gulp and take it. I jump down with my eyes closed and land on something that sounds like metal. I open my eyes and I'm in a weird vehicle. I sit down in one of the chairs with a smile on my face. "This is awesome!" I say. Wilbur smiles and says "we've only just begun!" He sits down and flips some switches and presses some buttons. "Where are you taking me?" He then says while pointing his finger, "To the future!" My eyes go wide again. "What!? The future!?" We are then lifted off the ground and we take off into the sky. Weird bubbly shiny things whirl around us and we are in another place in less than a second. "Wow wilbur this is amazing!" He smiles and turns around to me. "I'm glad you like it y/n." I blush and look down. Wilbur places a hand on my chin and turns my face towards him. I gulp and stare into his deep brown eyes. "Y/n. You are beautiful. And I like you. I like like you. Alot." He says with a small laugh at the end. I smile and quickly peck him on the lips. His face turns red and so does mine. "I like you too." He smiles and hugs me tightly. "Come on now, I still have so much to show you in the future!"

Not sure how much I like this. But I guess it's cute. Anyways hope you enjoyed it, byye!