[ TWENTY- ONE ]

"Isn't the party great!" I said in her ear making her shiver due to our closeness.

She meekly nodded but didn't said a word.

"Hey guys! Happy new year!" Cabir hugged me from behind touching me in all the wrong places.

"Cabir! Distance!" Nandini hissed smacking his arm away.

I quickly went and stood behind her.

"Arey, itni jealous kyun hoti hai. Manik ka pehela pyaar main hu toh kya hua. Shaadi toh tujhse hi karega nah. Humara pyaar iss duniya ko manzoor nahi." He closed his eyes with a hand resting on his chest. His expression, pained.

"Nandini, please let's leave." I whispered pulling her away.

"I can't catch a break for a moment." She said massaging her head.

"They both are too much to handle. Kabhi toh serious hona chahiye. Har baat pe mazak. I'm tired." She closed her hugging me.

"Shhhh. That's what makes your life, yours. Main hu nah. We'll handle them together." I pulled her closer.

"I'm so happy to have you in my life, to call you mine. Back then when you didn't pay any attention to me. I thought I'll have to eventually forget about you. I'm so glad we were locked in that store room." I felt her smile, a small laugh escaping my lips.

"You were so angry."

"And you were so egoistic. You even kissed me!"

"Don't tell me you didn't loved it." I smirked making her blush.

"Still an egoistic biscuit. Kya karu main tumhara." She feigned annoyance.

"Did I mention how ravishing you look tonight." I snuggled closer making her giggle.

"Oh, Manik!" As soon as I heard her voice my smile dropped.

"Yaha akele kya kar rahe ho?" Soha stood there smirking making her way towards us.

"Soha, akele kaha? Main dikh nahi rahi kya?" Nandini broke the hug but didn't leave my side.

"Oh, tum bhi yaha ho." She sneered.

"Manik, yeh sab chodo. Dance karne chaloge?" Soha chirped.

"Nahi." Nandini answered for me.

"Manik, toh ab kya yeh tumhare decisions legi." She laughed rolling her eyes.

"Manik ko tumhari koi zaroorat nahi hai." She said only to make me angry.

"Soha, behave." I hissed.

"Kyun Manik, Itna darte ho tum isse?" She folded her hands.

"Nahi mere relation aur Nandini ki respect karta hu. Please leave." I tried to be polite.

Lagta hai sidhi baateh samaj nahi aati isse.

"Manik.."

"I won't repeat. Leave. "

"Urggg!" She stomped off.

"You are the best." Nandini grinned.

"You make me the best." I lightly held her arms.

"Dance, shall we?" I suggested.

"Yes!" She laughed dragging me towards the dance floor.

Tum ho toh lagta hai main hun
Na ho toh lagta hai kyon hun
Tum ho toh udta hai man yeh
Na ho toh thehra sa hai kyon

Ho sake to rehna tum sath mere
Ho bure ya achchhe haalat mere
Zindagi bhar rehna tum sath mere
Ho bure ya achchhe haalat mere

A Twisted Tale [HUMOR]✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें