Sunset

By the time we reached the secret setting, the sun had started to set. I didn't say anything as I shut off the car quickly, hopped out of the car, and started running. "Dude?!" I heard Jeremy yell and get out, starting to run after me.

I finally skid to a stop, dropping to my knees as I stare up at the pink-ish, orange sky. Jeremy managed to catch up, "Michael! What the hell?!" Jeremy says, but I respond with nothing. He looks to where my gaze is stuck, "Woah," He slowly sits besides me. 

We both sit there in silence, staring at the sun slowly fade. The SQUIP appears besides me, 'Michael, scoot closer.' He says. I do as told, getting closer to Jeremy. Jeremy gives me this look of confusion, but doesn't seem to mind it. The sunset brings a dim light to the atmosphere. 

"Michael, this is.. amazing." Jeremy smiled. I looked up to him, face bursting red, "No, you." I wink jokingly, although it didn't come out as smooth as I wanted it to. Jeremy laughed dorkily, "No double you!"He nudges me slightly. 

I laugh along with him, leaning against his side gently. I can see his face become flushed, but he didn't dare move as he looked down at me, catching my gaze at the view again.

I felt something soft against my cheek. I glance over to see Jeremy's face brighter, "Jeremy?" I say, turning to face him. He smashes his lips into mine. I felt my heart flutter as my eyes quickly close. I grab onto his arms lightly, feeling him slowly move atop me. He deepens the kiss as the sun slowly dims to nothing but a dark blue sky.

Stars sparkle the emptiness, the moon shimmering down on us as it has been at least an hour later. My shirt is off, Jeremy is kissing all down my chest to my belly, and back up again. 'Why is Jeremy acting like this?' I ask the SQUIP who suddenly appears. 

'He seems to be acting on emotional stress.' The SQUIP says. My eyes go soft, "Jeremy.. what are you-" I am quickly got off guard, his lips on mine again. His mouth tastes like frozen yogurt, to which I simply melt to, hugging onto him. Jeremy slowly pulls away after a long moment, holding me close. He rocks me back and forth, slowly rocking himself and I to sleep.

I don't fall asleep as he does, seeming how I need to drive back home. The SQUIP applauds me in my mind, but I can't help to feel guilty about what happened, I want him to do that out of love, not stress and anxiety. I sigh and get up, picking the tall, lanky boy into the air, beginning to carry him the best I can to my car. 

I lay him in the back seat, then take my place in the front. The SQUIP appears in the passenger seat. I turn the car on and start driving, turning on the music. 

'So, Michael, you did good! Stop feeling so awful.' The SQUIP says.

"I can't help it, guilt is a strong emotion." I say aloud, since Jeremy is asleep.

'I'm a stronger emotion.' The SQUIP says with a pout.

"I don't think so."

I feel a shock, swerving the wheel, "Ow! Fuck!" 

'I am stronger, Michael, just admit it!' The SQUIP snickers.

"No, not stronger!" I grit my teeth. 

Jeremy slowly opens his eyes, glancing around, he doesn't move but stalk me quietly as he listens. 

I feel another shock, "Owch! Fucking hell! Stop it you floppy disk!"

'I'm not a disk! I'm a pill!' I another shock. 

"Okay fine! Fine! You're a stronger emotion, SQUIP! Now stop!" I screech, pulling the car over. I pant as the SQUIP smiles and slowly disappears. 

"Squip?" I quickly look behind me, seeing a slightly pissed Jeremy with a hint of concern.