Chapter 5: A Fight To Remember

Jane's P.O.V

I woke up the next day after thor and i talked about his home and the nine realms, it was so fascinating to me, learning about Asgard and more about him. I admit we have only been together for a three days but I really loved being near him, his blue eyes, blond hair and not to mention that body of his my god noone of my exes were nothing compaired to him. I walked into the kitchen and began cooking, Thor walked in and stood next to me smiling, "good morn jane.....", I blushed, "well good morning......" i said while cracking the eggs and putting them in the skillet. "may i assist you....." he said while grabbing the bread, i smiled, "ok....sure.... um just take out 8 peices of bread and sit them on the plate there for me..... and hand me the cups from the cabinet....". "don't break any like at the diner...." darcy said as she woke up, she poked her head up from the couch her glasses hanging from her face and her hair a mess. She yawned and looked at us, "awww so sweet.... you know you two make a nice couple......", I blushed and looked at her pleading her to shut up and then i felt thors arms around me. "why yes we do..... thank you for your complement....." he said as he lifted me, i screamed and laughed at him, "put me down......hahahahaha.....the eggs....are burning!". He laughed and set me down, he then proceeded to grab two plates one for darcy and one for erik, he held them and i placed the eggs in them and grabbed two peices of toast for them both. He walked over and handed it to them and walked back to me, I fixed him a dozen eggs, and 6 pieces of toast, i didn't know how he could eat so much and still be hungry. After we ate we disscussed more about The Bifrost, until a knock came from the patio door. 

"found you!" we heard someone yell, we looked up and saw 4 people wearing armor and holding weapons, i dropped my coffee in shock and looked at thor. "my friends! iam over joyed to see you! why are you here?" thor yelled as i let them in, they hugged and one of them spoke to him, "we have come to take you home.......". He frowned,"you know i can't.....since father died....." they looked at each other confused, "thor your father is alive......" they said, i saw his face change from happy to confused, "what....?"

Lilli's P.O.V

Loki sat at the bifrost saying nothing, i smiled when i saw jane, darcy and erik, the destroyer walked up behind us and loki sent him through the portal. "what will you do if he comes....." i said as i watched thor, loki grabbed my hand, "fight.......".

Janes P.O.V

We stopped smiling and talking when we all heard thunder and loud crashes as the sky turned dark and the clouds swirled in the distance. "jane you have to leave...please get everyone to safety......" he said as he walked out with his friends, we quickly scrambled to warn people and help them leave. A Loud explosion came from beside us and i turned to see, a large metal giant shooting fire at people. "MOVE!" i yelled, i watched as thors friends fought the giant but making no progress. Thor stopped them and i watched worrying as he walked toward the destroyer, "brother please what ever i have done to wrong you..iam sorry but taking the lives of these innocent people will bring you nothing......so take mine instead". I watched relieved as it stopped and walked away, then suddenly it hit thor sending him flying away and onto the ground across from me. I paniced and ran to him, hoping he wasn't dead, i didn't know what i'd do if i lost him. I kneeled next to him, he looed at me and smiled, "its over.....", "no....its not". "i mean your safe......." he said as he passed out. I began to cry, hating myself for becoming so attached to him and losing him so early. I then heard a loud crash and looked over to see someting flying in our direction, "jane move!" i heard erik shout, i ignored him i only focused on thor who was lying in front of me. I felt him grab me and pull me away, "NO!" i yelled as he dragged me away, i then saw thor rise and grab whatever was comming towards us and lightening surrounded him. "oh...my...god" i whispered as i saw him standing there in armor and weilding a hammer.