#1

Toni had been watching Cheryl ever since the drag race started. Which was only ten minutes ago when Cheryl told her "Not today Cha-Cha. I was born for this moment."

Toni thought Cheryl was drop dead gorgeous, with her red hair cascading down her back.

Meanwhile, Cheryl hadn't exactly appealed to Toni that much. She didn't have anything against her, but then again, they hadn't officially met so they weren't really friends.

So after the race, Toni made the bold move of approaching Cheryl and properly introducing herself.

"Hey" said Toni.

"Uh...do you need anything?" asked Cheryl.

"No, I was just saying hi. I'm Toni. Toni Topaz" she said.

"I'm Cheryl Blossom" she said slightly smiling at Toni.

"Are you hungry?" asked Toni.

"Kind of, why?" asked Cheryl.

"I was gonna go to Pop's to grab some food. Do you wanna come" asked Toni.

"Okay, sure" said Cheryl.

The two girls then arrived at Pop's and sat in a booth.

"Two burgers Pop" said Toni.

There were a few minutes of awkward silence between the two, and it was driving Cheryl insane so she asked a question.

"So, whats your story?" asked Cheryl.

"Hmm. Where to start... Well I've been a serpent for quite a while now. Since I was ten. I didn't have any parents growing up, but I did have somewhat of a family in the serpents. They gave me a home. I don't really think about my past before the serpents because most of it was just me on the streets as a little kid trying to steal from stores" said Toni.

Cheryl smiles as Pop brought in their food.

"Thank you" they both said.

"So what's your story?" asked Toni.

Cheryl's smile faded away and she said "A sad and depressing horror movie."

Toni didn't really know whether to laugh or not so she gave a slight smile.

"I guess I should start with the business. Daddy owns the maple syrup trade and my brother Jason was supposed to take over one day."

"What do you mean supposed to? Did he not?" asked Toni.

"My mother and father hated me. They abused me since I was a child, physically and mentally, but they'd never lay a finger on Jay-Jay. Like I said earlier he was supposed to take over the business but-"

Cheryl started crying and continued with her gradually breaking voice "But then one day, Jay-Jay was found shot in Sweetwater River, so I'm left with no one. I'm all alone."

Toni got out of her seat and sat next to Cheeyl and put her arm around her.

"How about you stay at my place for the night?" asked Toni.

Cheryl nodded and they both left.

A few weeks later, Betty, Jughead, Cheryl, and Toni were all at Toni's house playing some board games.

Betty rolled the dice as everyone waited to see what number she got.

"One" said Betty disappointedly.

"Let's go upstairs and watch a movie, I'm kinda getting bored" said Jughead l.

"Okay" said Toni.

A few minutes into the movie, (the Titanic) everyone was bawling their eyes out. Especially Cheryl.

Toni wipes the tears of her face, so did Betty and Jughead.

"Come here" said Toni to Cheryl.

Cheryl moved closer to Toni and Toni brushes Cheryl's hair behind her ear.

Toni gently grabbed Cheryl's face as they kissed.

Betty smiled and Jughead said "Okay Titanic go away because we are watching a better, sweeter more romantic movie. We don't need you" said Jughead turning off the tv.