#7

It was around 1 in the morning and Toni had just gotten home. She did know that Cheryl hated it when she got home late from a Serpent meeting, but it did mean a lot to her.

She took off her serpent jacket and tied her her into a messy bun and hopped into bed with her jeans and cropped top.

"You're late" whispered Cheryl.

Toni felt the slightest bit guilty and then said "Sorry babe, there was an important meeting today."

"It's fine" said Cheryl turning around to face Toni.

"So how was your day?" asked Toni.

"I was just...thinking about the Sisters of Quiet Mercy" said Cheryl quietly.

Toni put her arm around Cheryl and kissed her. She then said "there's nothing to worry about. Besides, you should go to sleep. We have school tomorrow."

"Okay" said Cheryl.

It was morning and Toni woke up early and got herself a cup of coffee and a book from downstairs and went back up into the bed.

Toni's Pov

I heard the bed creak a lot, but it was dark so I turned on the lamp near my night table.

Cheryl was tossing and turning in her sleep, with tears on her pillow. This wasn't the first time this had happened, for I tried to wake her up many times when this happened but I'd only make it worse. The best thing I could do was just be there until she'd wake up.

However, I couldn't stand hearing her cry so I sat her up and hugged her and she then woke up out of breath and gasping.

"Babe, you're fine now. I'm here okay?"

She hadn't said anything so she got up and went to school.

Next thing you know, someone broke into the house and yelled my name.

Lol Srry my friend Austin wanted to make a 2nd part for this and he's lazy. Srry this was so short