#2

It's the weekend and Cheryl's sick while Toni tries to take care of her alone.

After waiting for ten minutes, Jughead finally arrived at Toni's house.

"There you are. Did you get it?" asked Toni.

"Yeah" said Jughead handing Toni a rolled up white paper bag.

It had only been 15 minutes since Toni, Veronica, and Kevin has rescued Cheryl from the Sisters of Quiet Mercy, and the effects from the injections Sister Woodhouse gave Cheryl were still there.

Luckily, Kevin had told Jughead about their "mission" and asked him to buy some medicine if they would need it. And they definitely did.

"Where is she" asked Jughead.

"She's on a couch in the living room" said Toni.

Jughead took his shoes off and walked over into the living room to check on Cheryl.

Cheryl was lying down on the couch groaning in pain, her hand on her head.

"How you doing Cheryl?" he asked.

"Do I look fine to you?" she asked weakly.

"No not really" mumbled Jughead as he fixed his beanie.

"Do we have any painkillers here?" she asked.

"I don't know, why?" he asked.

"When I was in that hellhole, it was pretty much all injections. Injections to make me shut up, to compress my emotions, if I was being bad, they'd give me a painful one, so can you ask?" she pleaded.

"Yeah, sure" said Jughead.

Jughead walked back into the kitchen where Toni was waiting.

"Well? How is she doing?" asked Toni.

"She's in pain, but still feisty as usual" said Jughead.

Toni smiled and softly laughed.

"And she wants to know if you have painkillers" said Jughead.

Toni walked over to a cabinet and grabbed a bottle of pills, then tossing it to Jughead.

"Only 2" she said.

"If you don't mind, I'm gonna go. I've gotta meet up with Sweet Pea in like ten minutes" said Jughead.

"Oh no, it's fine, you go" said Toni.

"Thanks. I hope Cheryl feels better" said Jughead.

"Bye" said Toni.

She locked the door after Jughead left and noticed the pill bottle Jughead left on the counter. She went into the living room to give Cheryl some medicine.

She saw Cheryl's eyes closed on the couch, her red blanket covering half her body.

Toni walked away because she thought Cheryl was asleep until Cheryl said "I'm awake."

Toni turned back around to see Cheryl's eyes opened.

"Did you need anything babe?" asked Cheryl.

"No, not really. I was just going to give you some painkillers" said Toni.

"Okay" said Cheryl.

"But make it quick because it hurts to even have my eyes open right now and there's a slight chance I might throw up."

Toni handed Cheryl a glass of water as she swallowed both pills at the same time.

Then, there was a banging on the door.

Cheryl weakly got up and said "it's fine I'll get it."

She opened the door to find her cruel and hideous mother outside.

"Why did you leave?!" she yelled while grabbing Cheryl by the shoulders and shaking her vigorously.

"Don't do that" said Toni defensively.

"Why?! Because you care about her?! I'm her mother I do whatever I want!" she yelled.

"Stop it she's sick!" said Toni grabbing Penelope's hands off of Cheryl.

Cheryl slowly exhaled as Toni gently pulled her away from her mother.

"Whatever happens to her from here on out" said Penelope entering her car, "is your problem."

She drove off and then an unfamiliar face showed up afterwards.

Cheryl leaned against Toni as Toni asked "Who are you?"

"My name is Evelyn Evernever. You're Toni right?" she asked.

"Yeah..." said Toni.

"Toni..." whispered Cheryl.

Toni didn't hear Cheryl, and asked Evelyn "Why are you here?"

"Well I was walking by earlier and accidentally left something outside of here, and I saw you guys" she said.

"Uh, okay" said Toni.

Evelyn tilted her head to the side and shrugged.

Cheryl gasped as Toni turned around to find Cheryl on the ground, writhing in pain and crying.

"What the hell did you do to her?!" yelled Toni crouching by Cheryl's side.

"Nothing" said Evelyn nonchalantly.

"She was fine before you got here!" yelled Toni, trying to lift Cheryl up, but Cheryl screamed.

"Well, I did do something, but I'll let that mystery linger on. That is, if she does live" said Evelyn.

*This one was made by my friend, so if u want the 2nd part, I'll ask him to write it ❤️