#4

Cheryl's POV

It had been 3 days since the Serpents had came and...infiltrated Riverdale High; but for now, all is well. All is more than well.

It was only yesterday when that girl 'Toni Topaz' talked to me in the bathroom for a brief moment and she didn't really feel the need to be intimidated by me. I guess she's just a bit different.

Today was my turn to show any more Serpents who hadn't been given a tour, a tour around the school. And what a surprise, the only one left was Toni Topaz.

I went roaming the halls looking for her when she caught me by surprise, just when I was about to ask Jughead about her whereabouts.

"Hey. You ready?" I asked.

"Whenever you are" she said.

I walked down the hall and downstairs.

"This is the cafeteria. We're allowed to eat outside sometimes, or get food from other places, but only if you ask" I said.

"Okay, cool" she said.

She was pretty mellow for someone who was in a new school, but I guess everyone's different.

I took her upstairs, showed her all the classrooms and then went back to our lockers.

"And there's one more-"

"Hello Cheryl" said a voice.

I turned around to see a green-eyed monster.

He gave me a look probably telling me 'if you tell that girl about what I did I'll hurt you.'

"Nick. What're you doing here?" I asked.

He gave me a smug smile. "I came to visit you of course. We need to talk" he said.

Toni's POV

The tour did take a while. It was already after school and this 'Nick' guy or whatever was kinda creepy. Something felt a bit off.

"Let's talk in that classroom" he said.

He put his arm around Cheryl's waist and she tensed up so I waited until they went into the room and then I listened from outside.

Cheryl's POV

"Come here" he said.

I was horrified like a bird about to be snatched by a predator.

"Come here" he said sternly.

"Now" he said with his hand on my side "Why don't you be a good girl and lie down on the couch for me while I deal with your little friend outside."

He opened the door and came back to me.

He held me down but then Toni came in.

"What on earth are you doing to her?" she asked cracking her knuckles.

"What I failed to do last time Tiny" he said.

"If you don't stop touching her or if you don't get off of her, I'll kill you" she said.

"With what? Your tiny wittle hands?" he asked mockingly.

"With this" she said pulling out a knife.

"Now, you can get off of her and not die, or lay another finger on her and I'll happily make the call to your parents" she said walking closer.

He got off of me as I was shaking and unable to move. He had left, but I hadn't exactly been 'untouched' but then again he didn't do anything horrible either.

Toni walked over to me and asked "Are you okay?"

"I think so, yeah" I said.

"I think I could make it better" she said.

"How could you-"

She kissed me. And she was right. She did make it.

Credit to my pal @riverdalereaderz lol it's short but I think it's goood