#5

I made this one but I hope it's not total shit

Cheryl's POV

It was the day of the back to school semi-formal. Exactly one year since Jay-Jay had died. I'm doing better than I thought I would be.

Everyone was in their houses getting ready for the dance, and TT was supposed to pick me up in 30 minutes.

I hadn't changed yet. I'd only done my makeup because I was anxiously flipping away at the pages of Jay-Jay's picture album. To be honest I might be doing worse than everyone else thought.

But not TT. She was probably expecting for me to run late, so I safely assumed that she'd arrive later.

Surprisingly, my phone started ringing so I picked it up and answered the call.

"Hey babe" said Toni.

My voice was slightly breaking so I pretended to cough to shake it off.

"Hey, are you already downstairs?" I asked.

"No. Just checking in with you. But I can clearly see you aren't doing too well. Or rather I can hear it" she said.

"I'll be fine. I'm just gonna put my dress on and I'll be waiting outside" I said.

"Are you sure you wanna go to this?" she asked.

"Either way, I'd go just to see how beautiful you look" I said.

"Same here. Hurry up babe, I'm almost there" she said.

"Okay."

I ended the call and put down my phone as I rummaged through my closet for a dress. My heart then aches when I saw the dress I had worn at Sweetwater River.

I pulled a strapless and very long red dress off a hanger and put it on. I then put on some heels, grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

There was a car beeping outside so I didn't have time to grab a bag or anything.

Toni got out of the car and may I say that she looked beyond amazing. There were no words.

She was wearing her hair down with a blue dress that almost covered her feet. She also wore a small golden necklace and some black flats.

Toni had her mouth open, about to say something but then smiled and sighed.

"No words" she said.

"No words" I said.

We both got into the car and drove off to the school. When we got there, Toni dragged me over towards the back.

"You're okay? And if you want to leave just-"

"Say so. I know Toni. You don't have to worry so much. I'll be fine" I said.

We both got some drinks, talked with a few people and then sat down because the teacher was on the stage.

"We have a very special guest coming in to speak about today" he said.

The mysterious guest began to speak but his voice sounded very deep so it was probably a guy.

"Why isn't he showing his face" I whispered.

"I'm not sure" whispered Toni.

"I remember the semi-formal. Great time. It was where I met my wife. But today I am here to talk about safety" he said.

Everyone looked very confused and they man continued.

"I had a family. God forbid they knew I was here. One of them needed help. They were and still are sick to this day, but never said anything. So before I pass it on to Mr, Weatherbee, always seek help" he said.

Then a hand reached out from behind the curtain and I saw the face. Everyone did.

I looked at Toni who looked at me in confusion as I started sobbing "Th-that's- it's-"

Toni grabbed my hand and took me outside.

"What Cheryl? Who is it?" she asked.

I started hyperventilating and I felt my vision blurring in and out of focus.

I heard kids coming outside saying my name, and I had no idea what to do.

Veronica came over and asked "What's wrong? And also isn't that your-"

I ran away from the crowd that was now chasing me. I ran over to Sweetwater River where the mob of my friends were following me.

I had tripped just next to the shore on my knees, and let myself fall into the river.

The current had snatched me toward the middle of the river.

I heard Toni yelling my name and saw Reggie jumping into the river.

Then I felt something wrap around my leg and tug me under the water.

I then heard Reggie yell my name as he dive underwater. My eyes were open but I began to run out of air, so I gasped underwater, making me choke on a lot of water.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me to the shore.

I was gasping for air, because I had inhaled a lot of water, that was now in my lungs, so I could barely breathe.

"Why did you save me Reggie?" I asked walking away.

Then there the man was again.

"Such extreme measures to avoid me" he said.

I grabbed a knife beside a tree and held it near him.

"Daddy. Go away" I said sobbing.

"What will you do my precious daughter?" he asked.

"You won't have a precious daughter if you don't go away" I said.

Everyone else behind me just watched in shock and he asked "how will I not? Will you kill me?" he asked.

"Just watch" I asked.

I slashed my wrist multiple times as he ran up to me and snatched the knife from my hands.

"YOU ARE CRAZY!" he yelled.

I grabbed a branch off a tree and slashed the now open cuts on my wrist.

"Cheryl stop!" cried Toni.

Daddy dialed a number on his phone and held me down.

"Get ready Cheryl. There's a sister waiting for you" he said.

"I don't have a sister" I said wiping my face with my bloody hand, fading in and out of consciousness.

Then two men and a woman who were all too familiar strangled me as I screamed.

Toni tried to grab me back as I kept screaming but they had already shoved me into a car.

It was that bitch Sister Woodhouse.

"Did I not teach  you well dear?" she asked.

She grabbed that goddamned needle and injected that crap into my other wrist.

"That'll be your punishment for now darling" she said taking me out of the car and into my room.

"And you have some of your friends here to join you" she said.

What did you guys think? I'll make part 2 next!!