#3

(This IS NOT the sequel to the last one I will say which one it is when and if my friend writes the second part)

Toni, Jughead, Sweet Pea, Fangs, and Cheryl are at Sunnyside Trailer Park (Jughead's 'house') when a familiar face comes into town to stir up some trouble.

"Do you guys remember the day the Serpents came to Riverdale High?" asked Fangs.

"Yeah. It was probably the worst day I've ever had at school" said Sweet Pea.

"It was the best day of my life" said Toni smiling at Cheryl and holding her hand.

There was someone banging at the door, and just like that, the reminiscing was over.

"Who is it?" asked Jughead.

There was no response, so Jughead gestured at Cheryl to take out her bow and have an arrow ready, and for the rest of the Serpents to take out any weapon they might have on.

"Who's there?" asked Jughead one more time.

There was still no reponse, but whoever it was has the audacity to knock again right after Jughead asked who was there.

Then there was a crash in the window from the back of the house, but the door opened. It was Penny Peabody.

Everyone was death-staring at Penny, and she then said "Try and shoot me pretty face. My gang of Ghoulies will be happy to tear that face of yours apart."

Jughead, Toni, and Sweet Pea went outside to talk to Penny Peabody.

And that window crash that everyone had forgotten about. There were about ten Ghoulies in the house, but no one had noticed yet.

There were two huge Ghoulies, and both of them grabbed hold of Fangs and Cheryl. The one holding Fangs had a knife right against his throat and the one holding Cheryl was holding her by the neck, choking her.

Jughead, Toni, and Sweet Pea had found out that Penny wanted Sunnyside Trailer Park.

"And what'll we get in return anyway? Some Jingle Jangle?" said Toni annoyed.

"No. I think this trade is pretty fair. What you'll get in return are two safe and...possibly unharmed lives" said Penny.

"What do you mean?" asked Sweet Lea clenching his fist.

"Turn around" said Penny.

"Damn it. That was what happened with the window" said Jughead.

Sweet Pea impulsively took a step until Penny said "Ah, ah, ah. You take one step closer, your little boy will have his neck slit and little pretty face over there will have all of the air squeezed out of her. And I'll make you watch" said Penny.

"You bitch" mumbled Toni.

"Is there anything else you want?" asked Jughead.

"Hm. Maybe..." said Penny.

Jughead, Sweet Pea, and Toni impatiently waited for Penny to speak and Sweet Pea took a step closer. It was a small, too small enough for Penny to noticed, but he had moved.

"How about Pickens Park? It's on the Northside and no one used it for anything. You guys shouldn't care that much. Especially considering that General Pickens killed the Uktena" said Penny.

"Fine" said Jughead.

Sweet Pea ran back into the house, as Penny snapped at henchmen.

The man holding Fangs had began to taunt Sweet Pea, starting to jab jokes into Fangs' neck.

The other one, crushed Cheryl's neck, as she whimpered, almost out of breath.

"I didn't tell you to move boy" said Penny, telling him to come back over.

The guy eventually slit Fangs' whole neck and Penny said "I'll let em go now. Bye" she said.

The guy holding Cheryl crushed her neck as hard as he could for the last time, making her gasp and faint when he dropped her.

Penny and her 'squad' has left, leaving Jughead, Sweet Pea, and Toni to tend to Fangs and Cheryl.

"We can't take em to the hospital. We can't afford it, and knowing their parents...well they won't help either. But they could both be dying now..." said Sweet Pea.

"Toni and Sweet Pea, get them into the trailer quickly. I'm gonna look for a med kit" said Jughead.

"Also..."

"Yeah what is it?" asked Sweet Pea.

"Do any of you guys know how to do CPR? If you do, I suggest you hurry. Cheryl hasn't breathed in minutes and Fangs might bleed out" said Jughead.

Toni and Sweet Pea rushed Fangs and Cheryl into the trailer and none of them knew how to do CPR.

"Should I just like hit her back really hard or something?" asked Sweet Pea.

"I thought you were supposed to do it on her chest" said Toni.

The two Serpents were panicking, not knowing what to do in this time of need.

Toni tried to copy what she'd seen on many tv shows she watched years ago, but it wasn't really working.

"I think you have to breathe air into her" said Sweet Pea covering Fangs' injuries with bandages.

Jughead came back and said "There's no med kit. There's just more bandages. And why isn't Cheryl awake?"

"How long has it been?" asked Jughead.

"15 minutes" said Sweet Pea.

Jughead reaches for Cheryl's neck to see if she even had a pulse.

"It's there, but barely" said Jughead.

Jughead sat Cheryl up and headed to the freezer.

Fangs woke up and groaned in pain.

"How you doing man?" asked Jughead.

"Hm."

Jughead started eating a popsicle and Toni yelled while crying "What the hell are you doing?! My girlfriend is dying and you're SITTING THERE EATING A POPSICLE?!"

Jughead finished the popsicle and rinsed the stick off in the sink.

He grabbed a bucket on his way back and held Cheryl's head.

"Hold her head Toni" said Jughead.

Jughead opened her mouth and touched the back of Cheryl's throat with the stick and Cheryl woke up and gagged.

She gasped for air as she hugged Toni.

"What did you do to-"

"The guy crushed her throat and barely touched her airway. She was having trouble breathing because the entrance to her throat was screwed up" said Jughead.

Toni helped Cheryl stand up as they went outside and into Toni's trailer where they romantically kissed under a candlelight.