Soph and Lav Day Part 4

Hey everyone!How ya all doing!
Sophia: Yo
Sup?
Sophia: Uhm…Do you have a brother or sister?
Well…Ya i have both…Like I have a brother and sister…
Sophia: Woah…Anyway What's there name?
I already told you my brother's name so for on My Sister's name…Her Name is Cupcake frost…
Sophia: Ok? What happened with your Sister and Brother with you?
Well…I don't know…If I should tell you a story?
Sophia: Ya sure
*INTO THE STORY*
*sigh* Last Time We were a Happy Family…My Mom's name was CupcakeTasty and My Dad's Name CreamTea…They were both Pegasus…Then My brother was born…second my sis…Then me…We where a happy family but one day something attack us…Robbers came to our house and broke down are windows and are door…They killed my dad first…Mom let us run away…Mom said "Leave me,You must go…RUN TO SAFETY!" My Mom said…Me and my bro and sis run together…we heard a bang…So they shot my mom and dad…I was filled of tears…I couldn't believe it was happening…Then I heard a gun shot…My bro and sis go under something…"Lav Do you know who got a shot?" My brother asked."Well…It's Mom…" I said with a sighed.After then I feel weak…I look down and then i saw I got shot too.My brother and my sister saw it."L-Lav…?…A-Are…y-you alright…?" Both of them said."Y-" I couldn't finished my sentence.I cough blood and blood coming out from my mouth and nose…(NOSE BLEED AND COUGH BLOOD) I fainted.Then everything was black…I heard noises and then next day…I woke up by myself It was sunny…I didn't knew what happened to them…Then peoples came…They help me to go to the hospital…They surgery me…So i was all okay…Until I found friends…And Then they helped me…
*END OF THE STORY*
And I never see them ever again if there alive…
Sophia: *cries* That so sad…! Im sorry about that…I hope both of them are okay…
Of course I hope them too…They'll be alright…
*cries*
Sophia:*stops crying* Lav are you okay?
No Im not…I just miss them…
Sophia: *hugs her*
*cries on Sophia's Shoulder* I can't live without them…!
Sophia: Shh…It's okay…*smiles weakly*
*hugs her too*
Sophia: And No matter what friends are always there for you…
Anyway Pls enjoy and vote and comment below! Thank you for hearing Lavender's Past…See Ya Cupcakes <3 Baii~!