Sophia Random Moments PT.2

Hey everyone...So how are guys doing?Sorry for disturbing right now...I'm a bit busy,but I can take times to update the coming books...Have no photos right now,cause I'm not in my mood...Yes,Not on my mood right now...Because something was bothering me...
Lauren: OoH~~What's bother-
SHH!keep quiet!You don't want to get offensive Lauren...
Lauren: Um ok*clears voice*Anyway,what's bothering you?
Um,My Secret Crush...Who is Bradley...
Lauren: Why him?
Nothing...I just want to say "I love you" again in his chat...And I couldn't sleep and stop thinking Bradley!!!
Lauren: Why?
Because I said "I love you"In his Private Roblox Chat! Not an online dater,It's real life!And I couldn't stop thinking and sleeping,because of him!!!
And I don't feel good about going to school anymore...Life going to be a changing paradise huh?Yeah I think so...Because Bradley My Secret Crush,and Darius who is my friend, knows what I had said to them!!!I can't even control myself!!!What if something happen?What if Darius told everyone?What if everyone knew my secret crush is?What if they know my 2nd and 3rd Secret Crush is?!
Lauren: Woah calm down,It will be alright,you're getting your insanity back again...
I can't control my insanity,If my problems will keep me drowning in my thoughts!I can't control it!Lauren,Pls help me!otherwise my friends never did help me,forever!
Lauren: I'll tried has hard It can be,Just believe in yourself,Just act like,nothing happened really...and you can control insanity and your craziness!!!Don't worry bud,I'll be there at your side!!!
If I act,nothing happened,will they ask me,why am I not looking so normal???and like I'm hiding something???
Lauren: Just Cmon!Just do what I said!and Everything will be fine!Don't be like an Wild Animal again!You always be became a Wild Animal that likes to scratch the wall and door!If you know what I've mean't,and also,You shouldn't be worried a lot,because you can control your life going to paradise!!
Sophia:*swallows* But I don't feel good about it!And Hey,I'm not alright...And What if I fail everything I've dreamed of!?!?I just can't do it!!!Im to depressed,Insane,crazy,boredom,and a dreamer youtuber!!!What can I do else!?
Lauren: Just do what you've dreamed off!!!Nothing bad or something,and keep it to yourself!!!Everyone trust you,and they can help you and understand what you said to them!!!There No problems In your life,It just you can't make it...Everyone knows,Something In your heart,is full of love and kindness...And trust me!!!You'll be alright,Just need to do it every time you fail!!!This isn't a dream,This is real!!!What have you been thinking and dreaming and sleeping off so much!?!?All you thought,wasn't so real!?Stop over-thinking!!!This is your chance!!!And you can make it,And Everything will be alright!!!
Wait a minute,Your right!This isn't just a dream or something,It's Real life!Huh,I guess I been dreading off lately...But thank you Lauren,For your Advice you gave me,and I couldn't forgive myself from what you said!And I am Full of Love and Kindness,It just I never thought of how many ways I've been...Today Is December 27 2018,And I still have chances to make up!!!It's never too late,I still have time!!!Aww,Thanks Lauren!!!You Inspired me a lot!!!and also a good helping friend!!!Now today,Is the time I've taken along,I'm going to make my dream real,has I've said a lot,This is always going to work!!!whenever it's not same,You can still do it!And I can feel the light inside of me!!!
And I'm ready To do it!!!And Wait,I can make my own ideas from everyone's help!!!
Lauren: That's The Spirit!!!And your Very and very Welcome my friend!!!No go there,Do what you wanted to happen!!!
Thanks Lauren,I never knew I have a trusting friend before,and your just even my imaginary friend,that can help everything...
Anyway Pls enjoy and vote and comment below! See ya Cupcakes <3 Bye!

(735 words)