Just Sophia's Random Moments PT1

Hewwo!It's YA GURL LAUREN AND SOPHIE HERE!BOOM!HOW'S EVERYBODY DOING???
Iñigo: -_- Dude shut up,I'm sleeping
Lauren: Is that your brother?
Yup,He does swear and sometimes fight me and sometimes call me a dude
Lauren: Where's your IRL crush huh? 0w0
Oh you mean Bradley?Uh,Why are you finding him
-///-
Lauren: Because every time in school,You couldn't look at him,and sometimes you speak shy at him and you always happy when he plays Roblox with you,and Your always sad when his not online?Aw,Do you miss your crush?
NYA!NU I DON'T >///<
Lauren: You don't have to hide it >w0
Fine,I do have a crush on him like since I met him...I have a crush on him for days,and thanks to vynneson,She always say Stuffs about me,when I came to get for Bradley >///<
Lauren: Anyway,Let's talk about your first kiss when your grade 1?
UGH,WHY LAUREN...fine,When we're playing Close your eyes or I don't remember that name,I was supposed to touch the person and they will be next,But I Didn't know Lucas,My brother's friend or school is mate,was standing.Ya,I kissed him a little bit and pull away,And I Forget it when I go down to my school bus...
Lauren: So,Who's Lucas?
His not my crush before,But when I have kissed him a little,I feel like I ship him and me >///<
Lauren: OoH~~Feisty,Hah,Cmon just tell Bradley how you feel about him
I CAN'T!!!His just my best friend,And I Don't know why I have a crush on him...plus,he doesn't have a crush on someone anymore,That Breaks my heart
(IM A DRAMA GIRL XD)
But My friend mean Caleb in school,He said a long time,that Bradley has a crush on me...And I couldn't speak UGH...But I have crush overload...Caleb,Francis,Bradley,Alejandro,and My Brother...Plus My youtuber crushes,Antster and Poke and Mike...
Lauren: OMG,you really have a crush overload XD
I just wanted to say to Bradley,I have a crush on him,But I can't,his just my friend...
Lauren: Actually,You wanted to do something,Like you wanted to swear right now...
Right,But I can't! I'm trying so hard to stop being dirty minded or reading or watching smut,and swearing to much...
And If I Swear,It is a Sin...
Oh,Lauren Pls help me!Im out of my mind again!
Oh wait...When's Sophia Contest Coming and The Stories? -_-
...Uh maybe Sophia Contest will be open today again?and The Books will be soon enough...
Lauren: Ok

Dude pls don't regret me >_<Lauren: Is that ThunderLight and you?Ya

Lauren: Is that ThunderLight and you?
Ya...
Lauren: *squeaks* cute ^w^
...Oh Shut Up!
Lauren: So,when's ThePonyFIMmakers coming back?
Soon...But let's not talk about Bradley my crush,Or I will ship you so hard with Mike and do smut,you and him
Lauren: Oh pls,I don't want smut from him...His not cool...
Dang,Mike might got drunk in love with you in your ship book *does the lenny face*
Lauren: whatever!
And I have a problem,When It's Valentine on my school,I'm out of here >~<
And when it's my birthday,He'll give me a card or a gift or not
Lauren: I wonder what your wish in your birthday,Anyway I know what your wish in your birthday,You wish you to have a boyfriend *does the Lenny face*
HOW.DID.YOU.KNOW.?
Lauren: Wait really? Hehehehe....
Okay,Let's stop that,Let's go to "The Awesome Group"
Lauren: So What between about Pink Spark,Green Diamond,and Shining Bright?
I ship Joe with me before,and Green Diamond Brother Name is Green toaster,and Shining Bright was my AU son...
Lauren: And also I forgot,You wanted Jike,Jathan,Antdeng,and Chathan, To happen in real life and Show at YouTube?
*nods*
Lauren: Hah!I knew it!
Gurl,This is gonna be a long writing one...
Lauren: I Don't care!
Ok...
Lauren: I wanted you to sing on YouTube! Your singing voice in IRL is so good!Just do it!and you wanted to record another Roblox so soon!
I'm so shy,to let everyone hear my singing voice...
I thought your talent is singing!
Yeah I know,I just don't know how will they really get shock of my voice...
Lauren: Okay let's end it here!Anyway Pls enjoy and vote and comment below! See ya Cupcakes!Bye!
(759 words>