Let's Talk About Stuffs and Objects or words I meant to say...

YOOOOO! Hey everyone!It's Ya Gurl Lauren HERE!Welcome to another part of my book!
So Actually I got some stuffs to say a lot but if you don't want to judge about it then go to another story!I have words to say Why I Don't Update a lot of my books but hopefully You Understand What I'm gonna Say...Ahem,Anyway The Reason Why I Don't Update my Books is because I'm am a lot of business to do.I wanted to not lose my 78 followers because,If I lose my 78 followers...I won't update my books...I opened Sophia Contest to make my OCs so they can get a prize but actually there where no people's made my OCs.So yeah,I closed Sophia Contest and Today is The Last Day of Commisions,Art Trades,Collabs, and etc. Now I Don't feel sick or anything but sad or worried.All of you been asking to yourself "Why am I always sometimes online?".Because Sometimes Monday to Friday,Me and My Brother secure or guard are house.But actually I don't do my assignment fast and I only go to my IPhone or Samsung when my dad's car always away.But Sometimes my brother sleeps and make we do a lot of stuff.I got to many serious problems In my life.SO many problems!I couldn't even finish it!It's horrible!When I forgot I have an Assignment or Homework or PT,I get Nervous.But My Mind always help me to remember them or it forget's them.I only Use YouTube Mind When I go home.And My life is a little perfect I'm saying.But one thing,I'm still broken-hearted person.I can't say to my friends,followers,family, and etc.Because If I Say it to them,They would be worried.In Real Life When I give to somebody about the objects they need,They Say "Thank you" or "Thanks".But I hate that because It make me a lot of Jealousness...So you know I'm different from my family but I acted Normal.I always want to make a group name of my friends That we will be youtuber cause why not?Anyway, I wanted to murder In Real Life or myself but I can't do that and I never wanted to feel any pain.But some reason I'm getting a little-let bully on my school.Like I'm going to be a bully like think of that stuffs.Like I'm going to bully my classmates or some reason I got caught and go to dentention. But I hide in the inside and let it all disappear like nothing happened. I'm am a Storyteller or writer In Real life and good at drawings.Im addicted to my gadgets so Yeah Nobody can stop me.I love praying a lot and trusting Yahweh and Lord.Im a Half Angel and Half Demon.Like I'm half Hearted and Half Insane.And I'm crazy and annoying in real life but I'm used to it.Im not Dirty Minded in Real life anymore.But My Real Name is Sophia and My OC Name is Lavender But Her Real Name is Lauren.But I hope you all enjoyed and pls enjoy and vote and comment below!See ya Cupcaketastics!Bye!