Have to have her

Roxie^^^

Jasmines POV

I've been staying with Chase for about two weeks now and I don't really like it. I mean she's been nothing but generous but she keeps a lot of secrets. She also has outbursts. I'm terrified of her. I also just don't want to be dependent on someone.

I woke up at 6:30 yeah that's right she put me in school. I'm grateful and everything but I just don't want to deal with these people.

I get up and take a shower and do my hygiene. I decided to wear black true religion jeans with a red polo shirt and black Jordans. I fixed my short hair when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come on Jas we're gonna be late."

I rolled my eyes, I grabbed my bag and walked out into the car. The ride was silent but a comfortable silence. I didn't wait for the car to come to a complete stop before I hopped out. I just wanted to get far away from her.

"JAS!?"

I heard her calling my name but I ignored her and went to the office to get my schedule.

"Um, excuse me miss? Im new and I need my schedule."

"Oh of course sweetie you're Jasmine right?"

"Yeah thank you."

I grabbed my schedule and began to read it. This school is beyond huge. I looked around to find someone to help me but no one was in the hall. After searching for about 10 minutes I finally saw someone. "Umm excuse me?" I said nervously tapping her shoulder. She turned around and mugged me, "Can I help you?" I was beyond nervous she already had an attitude with me, "Do you know where Ms.Robinson's class is?" She looked me up and down and licked her lips, "Yeah girl come on." She walked me to my class, "Well here we are. Oh and my name's Roxie." I smiled and said thank you and walked in the class.

The minute I walked in the class all eyes were on me. I hate attention, the teacher greets me and tells me to take a seat. I start slowly walking and I scan the room. Only to see one open seat. Guess where, that's right next to Chase. I didn't even know shawty went to school. I sheepishly walked over and sat next to her. Gosh she makes me so nervous. I start doing my work, and I notice she keeps staring at me.

I slam my pen down and turn my whole body to face her, "What in the hell are you looking at?" She just smirks and everybody looks at us. I hear some oohs and awhs but I pay no mind.

Chase POV

Most of the day went by fast except lunch. I couldn't help but notice Jas hanging out with that bitch Roxie. Me and Roxie cool and all but she can't be on her like that. "Yo Roxie come here." She starts coming over with Jas behind her. I know I'm wrong for what I'm bout to do but fuck it. "You shouldn't be all up on her like that. What if your girl or "wife" walks in here?" Roxie's face instantly drops. And Jas is staring at her. Jas finally speaks up, "Well it wouldn't matter because we're just friends. Why don't you just mind your fucking business?" With that she walks away. I'm dumbfounded. Nobody's ever talked to me like that. I have to her.