Lies

3 weeks later...

Roxie and I started dating about 2 weeks ago. I rarely see Chase and when I do she just walks past me like I don't exist. Oh well her loss. I still live with Chase but Roxie been bugging me about moving in with her. I don't really want to we just started dating like damn Bih calm down. I was currently at Roxie's house chilling.

"What Roxie?"

She just kept looking at me... "ROXIE?"

She jumped and sighed, "Sorry babygirl I was just thinking... I just think you should just move in."

I let out a loud sighed because I'm honestly so over this topic. "No Roxie, why can't you just drop it? What you don't trust me or something?" She started laughing and said, "Yeh I trust you princess I don't trust her." At this point I just wanted to go home. I got up and started gathering my things. "What're you doing? Where you going?" I made sure I had everything then I said "Home." And walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I got home I plopped down on the couch. That walk felt like miles. My phone kept blowing up with texts messages and shit. Ughhhh why can't she leave me alone. Chase came in and sat down. She pressed played on a movie she was already watching before I got home. My phone went off again and when I looked I saw many messages from Roxie.

RoxieBae💦🔐: Why tf you left???

RoxieBae💦🔐: WOW not even gonna reply?

RoxieBae💦🔐: Word my guy oh ok. U prolly fuking CHASE.

RoxieBae💦🔐: U R A FUKING SLUT!

RoxieBae💦🔐: Watch when I see u. Istg Jasmine ima CLAP YO SHIT.

I just read them in awe. She's never been like this before. I decided to text her back.

Me: Since Im such a slut you should find someone else stupid bitch. We're done.

After that I felt satisfied. I never stick up for myself and I was tired of people doing whatever they wanted to me. About two minutes later my phone starts ringing. Ugh it's her. "H-Hello?" She started screaming so loud that I had to take the phone from my ear. "YOU THINK YOURE LEAVING ME YOU STUPID ASS BITCH I SWEAR ON EVERYTHI—" Chase took my phone and hung up. "Hey why would you do that!?" She just looked at me and smirked. "That girls annoying Im tryna watch a movie." She looked at me and grabbed my arm yanking me on her lap. "Why you let her yell at you like that?" I didn't know what to say because I honestly didn't know myself. She started nibbling on my neck and I pushed her away. "Chasssee stooop." I felt her tongue lick my neck and I let out a small moan. She stood up and put me down. "Go to bed it's late babygirl." I nodded and turned around to go upstairs when I felt a stinging sensation. This bitch did not just slap my ass.

6:00am

I woke up to my alarm. Ugh school. I got up and got in the shower and then got dressed. I brushed my teeth and gargled mouthwash. My hair was growing I don't know if I wanna cut it or not. I walked out and hopped in the car with Chase the drive was slow and quiet. When we finally arrived I saw Roxie waiting for me. I don't wanna deal with her right now. I go the back way through the school and get to my locker. I stuff my unneeded things into my locker and closed it. Roxie was waiting there leaning on a locker. She looks at me up and down and puts her arms around my waist. "Baby Im sorry... I was just upset." She look sincere but I don't know. "You called me a slut. I don't cheat I never did. I never gave you a reason not to trust me. You're so fucking mean. I don't think I wanna be with someone like that." Her eyes got glossy and I felt bad. I hate seeing people cry. "No no no.. Im sorry it won't happen again please forgive me Jas. I'll be nicer you're not a slut. I'm just insecure I'll work on it. I swear." I nodded and gave her a kiss the kiss got deep really fast. That fight with her should've been my first clue. I should've never forgave her. I was falling in love and love is supposed to be everything. The funny thing is love is what kills me....