Death

Chase POV

I wake up to my phone going off. I look at it, it's Lani's Daycare center. What the hell? I quickly pick up.

Me: Hello?

Cindy(Daycare worker): Um yes is this Chase?

Me: Uhh yeah. What's wrong? What happened?

Cindy: Well you're on our emergency call list Jasmine never came to pick up Melania.

I sigh deeply. Why would she not pick her up. She never forgets anything for that baby.

Me: Uh yeah okay. I'm on my way.

I hang up and throw my slides on. Here goes nothing.

I pull up to the Daycare and get Lani. "Oh your sister forgot you. Yes she did. Yes she did." I say in my baby voice. I put her on the couch next to me and turn my tv on. I've tried to call her at least a hundred times. Oh well she must be busy. The tv brings me out of thought. "Eighteen year old who goes by the name of Jasmine was found at Lava Cafe. Reports say it was a robbery gone wrong. She was flown out to Johnson Hospital. We'll be back shortly with more information."

All the air just left my body I called CJ one of my best friends to watch Lani. I grab my keys and rush to the hospital. It took forty fucking minutes. I run in to the front desk. "Where's her room?" She just looked at me. "Um miss you need to—" I cut her off. "NO do not tell me to calm down. Where is Jasmine. She was flown in here. It was a robbery." She started typing. "Oh yeah she's in surgery. You can wait right over there." I go and sit down.

2 hours later...

I wake up because someone's tapping me. "Excuse me are you the family of Jasmine." I stand up and practically yell yes. "Well I'm sorry to tell you this but we did everything we could. The bullet went straight through her." I just stood there, my world stopped. Again. I couldn't think or breath. I just broke down. I walked in to see her and I cried. I cried so hard. Like ya know that ugly ass cry when you're wheezing and shit. Yeah that's me.

After hours of crying I left. I had to plan. I have to plan a funeral and revenge. Who ever took her from us is going to pay.

The End