Sixteen

Y/N's P.O.V.

Day 1

Bored.
B O R E D
I really couldn't believe how slow this was all going. Honestly, every minute felt like an hour and every hour felt like 10.
Everything is made of concrete and I knew there was no escape, not whilst that door was locked, anyway.
I miss Sam.

Day 2

I'm hungry.
The food here is like dog food, actually no. I don't think I would give this shit to a dog or any other animal.
I wouldn't even force Lucifer to eat this crap.
I miss Sam and Dean and Cas.

Day 3

Agent Blaine stopped by with some other agent guy, can't remember his name. He didn't say much. Blaine did all the talking. I barely even breathed in her direction.
It's only been 3 days and I'm dying to see the boys, make sure they're ok.

Day 7

Blaine stopped by again. Apparently I'm a terrorist. They think we're working with the monsters.
I hope Dean and Sam aren't going through as much crap as I am. Blaine mentioned that they were running a few 'tests' on Cas. I could only pray that he was safe.

Day 15

I need to get out of here.
This place is worse than Hell. I haven't seen Blaine or any other agent for a while. The only indication I have to know that I've not been abandoned is the same guard who gives me my food everyday.
I wouldn't even call it food.
I eat the piece of fruit and drink the drink, but that's it.
I miss the bunker, Sam, Dean, Cas, I just want to go home.

Day 42

I tried to stop them, but they had the advantage of decent sleep, and probably, a nice meal.
Two guards dragged me to a room. It sort of looked like an operating theatre, except, you know, without all the sharp thingies.

"Take off everything except your underwear and lay down." The first guard ordered and I rolled my eyes, doing as he said. The other guard had his gun aimed at me and I felt uncomfortable, just laying their in front of them.

"Miss L/N." A familiar voice said.
"I guess it's time for your check up."

"You." I glared, sitting up. The first guard pushed me back down.
"Get away from me." I struggled against the guards and they tied me down. I felt my cheeks become wet with tears.

"You're fine to leave us, she can't do me any harm." He smirked and the guards left.

"Please, no." I begged and the first guard almost looked worried. They left anyway and Lucifer grinned down at me.

"Let's have some fun shall we?" The next few hours were spent with Lucifer cutting me open then healing it up again.
When the guards came back for me I was on the verge of passing out and in a lot of pain.

Sam's P.O.V.

Solitary confinement. I hate it.
I miss my brother, Cas, Y/N, Hell, right now I miss Crowley.
So far I've counted 42 days and out of all of them today has been the worst by far. Every day has been almost silent, but today that changed.
It started when I head struggling outside of my cell. I managed to look through the food slot, seeing 2 guards dragging Y/N down the corridor.
I was so happy to see her, but concerned to where they were taking her. Then, less than 10 minutes later I heard her muffled screams. Her cries and pleads for help. It drove me insane. When the screaming finally stopped I looked back out the food slot to see the same 2  guards dragging her back. She looked drained and pale. I heard her cell door unlock, I even heard one of the guards apologise.

"I don't know why you're here, but I'm sorry. No level of terrorist deserves that much pain." He had said, before catching up to the other guard and walking off.
We needed to get out of here and soon.