Part 6

Skip to sweetwater river
Erika's POV
After we watched venom sweet pea drove somewhere else I didn't even know where
"Where are we going"I ask and he didn't say anything,is he trying to kidnap me I'm getting scared but he stopped and we were at sweetwater river,where they found Jason blossoms body.

Me and Jason were really close just like I am with Cheryl. He got Murdered a week before I got arrested, I still can't believe he is gone.

"Earth to Erika"sweet pea says and I snapped out of what I was thinking about.
"Oh sorry I was just thinking"I said and he looked at me confused and he shrugged it off and held his hand out for me to grab it and I did.
"Ok close ur eyes"he said and I closed my eyes and he started to walk and I got a little nervous.

Sweet peas POV
As we were walking I saw the whole gang there especially FP and Alice cooper, I had to make this perfect for Erika cuz I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend today and I'm already nervous I hope she says yes.

As we stop she looked pretty nervous and I laughed at her cuteness and told her to open her eyes.

Erika's POV
Sweet pea told me to open my eyes and I did as he said and saw the whole gang here and I was confused "uhhh hey guys what are you doing here"I said and they looked behind me and I turned around and saw sweet pea on his knees

Omg I'm getting married and I looked at him with tears in my eyes "Erika I've liked you ever since I first laid eyes on you, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I love everything about you, i know your thinking that this is an engagement ring it's not it's a promise ring that I got for you and this ring is for everything I'm will promise to you and I will be there for you till the end"he said and I was already balling my eyes out for this hot gorilla.

"so Erika will you make me the happiest serpent alive and be my girlfriend"he said and I looked at the others and they were crying even FP is crying and I looked back at sweet pea and I jumped on top of him and kissed him "so is that a yes or"he says and I kissed him again "yes sweet pea I will be your girlfriend"I said and he smiled and I hear everyone cheer and I got up and helped sweets get up and I see jughead run to me and gave me a hug and this hug was different from the others.

"I'm so happy for you erika"he said and smiled at him and fangs and Toni came and joined in the hug "I'm still confused to why you guys are here"I said and they laughed and FP came up and looked at me with a smile "congratulations to you kid I'm happy that you found someone who will be there and protect you, I remember when your mom and Julian fell in love it was love at first sight but they hit it off with you and your brother can't believe you have a boyfriend that will beat some assholes ass"he said as o laugh

"Love you too FP"I say,wait did I say i love you and everyone looked at me in shock
"Omg finally she said it"jughead yells and everyone cheers and I was so confused I think I need rest