Part 23

Logan went home because he was really tired so I stayed in riverdale for a little. I was walking around sweetwater river and I hear motorcycles as u realize it could be the the gargoyle gang so I started to walk out but I bumped into someone "sorry"I said but they grab my wrist "Erika what are you doing out here alone"I look up to see jughead and the gang "I wanted to take a walk"I say trying to walk past him "Hey come with us we need to talk"jughead says "I have to go home, Logan night get worried"I said walking away but jughead would not move.

"Jughead please i have to go maybe next time"I say walking past him and leaving "do you need a ride"I turn to see fangs "sure thanks bro"i said as I got behind his motorcycle and wrapped my arms around his waist "you know I think you and Logan make a cute couple"he said as I smile as he starts to drive to my house.

Once we got there I hopped off "wanna come in"i say "sure"he said as we both walk in as I see Logan and Tessa watching "American horror story" me and fangs walk to the kitchen "so how've you been"I say as fangs sat down "good sis how about you"he said "I've been doing great since I saw you hours ago"i say as we both laughed "so about you and sweet pea I think it's best if you guys stayed as friends because you already moved on and he still loves you"he says "well I'm not sure yet because he fucked it up like always and I think it's the best if he moved on"I explain as he nods.

"Well you can always talk to me if you need advice plus I think sweet pea needs to find away to move on"fangs said as he puts a hand in my shoulders "i think you should talk to him tomorrow, I got to go it's getting late"he said before I could say anything he left.

"what was all that about"Tessa said "oh nothing umm I'm going to bed"I said as I walk up stairs and changed into my pjs as I was about to go into bed I heard the door open "Hey babe you already going into bed"Logan said as he wraps his arms around my waist "yeah I'm so tired"I say as I kiss him on the lips "me and Tessa are going to watch couple of more episodes of American horror story so go ahead and rest"he says "ok love you"I said "love you too"he says as he walks out the room.

Next day
I woke up and got ready to go and talk to sweet pea.

I wore this

I put my paramore beanie because they are my second favorite band

I walk down stairs to see Logan and Tessa making breakfast. "Morning"I said as Logan smiles at me "looking beautiful babe"he says "aww thanks"I said as I give him a kiss.

"Want pancakes sis"Tessa asks "no thanks I will get some food, I gotta go I have to meet up with someone"I say as Logan and Tessa nod.

As I leave I get into the car and drive to the southside. I put in the aux cord and play ain't it fun by paramore.

Once I got to the southside I see the gang chilling "Hey guys"I said "hey Erika what brings you to the southside"sweet pea says "well I came here to talk to you"I say as the rest left "what's up"he says "look sweet pea I think you should move on from me"I said as he looks at me "why should I if I still love you"he says as I look at the ground "sweets I moved on and I think you should too after all you put me through I've grown up to be a different person"I say as he looks at me with tears in his eyes "if I should move on stop calling me sweets because you only called me that when we were together"he says with hurt in his eyes "I will as long as you move on"I said walking back to my car.