Part 38

(Don't play song)
"M-mom"I looked at sweet pea as I looked back at the lady and recognize her. Samuel tensed as he saw the look in sweet peas eyes, anger and hurt. Samuel walked next to Sweet pea and put a hand on his shoulders "where's Jess"she says as sweet pea scoffed "like if you cared, now I see why you left, your a slut who cheats and cheats like anyone else"sweet pea says as I grabbed sweet peas hand "it's not what it looks like bab......"she was cut of by sweet standing up as he let goes of my hand "it looks like you cheated on jesses dad with my dad, and it seems like I had to be the one to be the man of the house since I was the one who brought you all the food in the table you skank"he said as she looks at him and scoffs "I'm sorry dad, if you didn't know mom has so many affairs with a lot of men so I recommend you to watch out because this whore is gonna do the same to you"sweet pea says as he walks out of the junkyard and sits on the curve.

I apologized as I followed Sweet pea and sat next to him, he had his head on his hands as I heard him sniffling,  he was crying. I pulled him into a hug as he hugs me back "I hate her so much, she ruined me and Jesse's life, she made me buy food and put it on the table, she made me be the man of the house when there was no one, all she did was come home with Hickeys on her damn neck, i will never forgive her"he said as i wipe the tears of his cheek, I pulled his face in and kissed him passionately "my mom is kind of the exact person as your mom but hey, your dad cares about you and loves you"I said as he hugs me again "thanks erika"he said as I nod with a smile.

"Hey Erika come on, dad has people who can give us tattoos how about you and sweet pea get one"he said as we both stood up and walked over to where there was a guy who was my age sitting with a needle and ink. The guy looked up and he started at me as he looks at sweet pea then back to the needle "who wants to go first"he said as I nod and walked over, "I have some in mind"i said as I pulled out my phone and showed him pictures of the tattoos I wanted, one was a lion on my finger that I wanted sweet pea to have on his.

The other one was like a Rosary on my left hand along with the lion on my finger. He nods as I show him the next one, I've loved tattoos since I started getting so I want to have some tattoos on my body, the next one was a panda bear laying in bamboos that is shaped like a Crescent moon. The other one was going on collarbone that said "I'm a mess, I confess" he nodded as he started with the first that was the lion.

Sweet pea went with his dad as girls were Surrounding him, he looked annoyed as the girls started to touch him. The guy had a tag on his shirt that said Zayn. He was pretty cute but I swear I've seen him before like with a band or something I'm not sure. He finished with the first one and went on with the next one. I looked over at sweet pea when he looks at me and smiles, fangs was sitting next to me watching the tattoos.

It went on for felt like ages and he was done with all my tattoos. I stood up as I motion sweet pea to sit in the chair, I told zayn to put the lion tattoo on his right hand. I put a blind fold on his eyes so he couldn't see the tattoo, his took about 30 minutes to finish as zayn was done. I took of the blind fold off of sweet peas as he looked at the tattoo as I intertwine our hands together

Sweet pea and Erika's