Confession

The sounds of grunting and the smell of perspiration greeted me as I entered the old church. Punching bags, weights and other gym equipment littered the large space and right in the center was a boxing ring covered in metal for sparing.

"Quite a set up you have here little warrior" I spoke as my heels clattered against the floor.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" Marcel questioned coming towards me and pulling me into a hug.

"Well, you've been begging me for months to come and see this place so here I am".

"Little dressed up for the gym," he said looking at my attire.

I was currently wearing an orange and white over the knee, skater dress, with a large cut-out under the bust. I paired the dress with, white pumps and a white Chanel bag, my hair was left down in loose curls and I had a full face of make-up on.

"You're being here in the quarter for the first time in months, wouldn't have anything to do with a certain police officer your seeing?" he smirked

Marcel along with Kat and Nadia were the only people who knew about Will and my relationship

"Will invited me for lunch, and I can't keep suggesting places to go outside the quarter without raising suspicion" I confessed.

"You know if you're walking around the quarter with your new man now, Klaus is going to find out," Marcellus said.

"I honestly don't care what he has to say, my dating life is none of his concern, Will's safety when Nik finds out is another matter" I sighed.

"You really care about this guy huh?" he laughed.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I didn't mean anything by it, it's actually nice to see you in a healthy relationship. I'm happy for you Mom" he smiled.

"Anyway, I didn't come here to talk to my son about my relationship. Will was telling me about these murders in the quarter over lunch" I spoke, as I started reminiscing about my earlier conversation with the good detective.

"It's Like nothing I've ever seen before, this psycho hang's them up like puppets after he kills them strings and all, oh and cut's their mouth open like the joker!"

"How strange" I answered uneasily.

"Sorry Thyra not really lunch conversation" Will replied.

"It's fine I've heard worse" I lied to the handsome man was dating, the truth was I had done much worse in my time.

"Look, before you start me or my guys had nothing to do with those murders. Vincent was already here sniffing around and I told him he'd find better answers at the compound" Marcellus huffed angrily.

"I wasn't blaming you, I was wondering if you had heard anything since, you're not only head of the vampires but have links to the witches, besides these murders aren't your style and also we don't lie to each other anymore".