52

tyler's point of view

NSFW WARNING WOOP

im getting dressed for the third time tonight, stepping out to look in the mirror.

my pants look good, though theyre a little tight, but i still think i need to find a better shirt.

josh, of course, looks flawless effortlessly. its not fair.

"ugh," i groan in frustration.

i have no good outfits to wear to this stupid new years eve party, mainly because i don't go to parties.

josh walks into our bedroom when he hears me. he comes forward to stand behind me. he wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my shoulder. "whats wrong, babe?"

"i look gross. i don't have any clothes," i mumble, sighing again and crossing my arms over my chest.

"you couldnt look gross if you tried, tyler," he presses a kiss to my neck. "also, if anyone looks at you long enough to say something, we'll have a bigger problem than your shoes matching your shirt."

"are you saying they dont match?" i pull out of his embrace and cross my arms over my chest, looking down at my shoes.

"no, tyler. thats not what im saying. they match perfectly," he smiles at me and takes my hand in his. "are you ready to go?"

"no. i feel gross," i whine, my arms dropping back to my sides.

josh checks the time and then sets his phone on the bedside table. "lets change that," he kisses me, his hands sliding up my shirt.

his palms are cold against my skin and i gasp a bit. he smiles into my lips and then pulls my shirt off, throwing it aside.

"josh-"

"tyler, if you say one word about that stupid shirt while im doing this, i swear to god," he presses another kiss to my lips and then trails them down my neck, my collarbones. "my beautiful baby."

my cheeks burn and i grow hard in my pants. he eventually drops to his knees, looking up at me as he unbuttonss my pants. he tries to pull them down and shakes his head.

"you have a wonderful body, tyler. please don't suffocate it with jeans this tight," he kisses my hip and finally manages to get my pants to my ankles.

he kisses my thigh then, moving afterward to kiss my tip through my underwear.

"so gorgeous, ty," he speaks softly and finally pulls down my underwear.

"'m not," i mumble my denial, my eyes closed.

"so pretty," he finally leans forward and takes me into his mouth, moving slowly. he hums softly and i whine, my hands gripping his shoulders tightly.

when he pulls away, im a bit confused. "huh?"

"turn around. i want you to face the mirror," he moves so he's sitting in front of the mirror, facing me.

i nod and stand in front of him, trying my best to see what he sees in me. my eyes struggle to stay open when im back in his mouth, but i do my best.

he moves his head quickly and i gradually feel myself come closer to my climax.

my hands end up pressed to the wall on either side of the mirror, holding me up when i finally fall apart.

"gorgeous."

"maybe. but i still don't know what to wear."

-

josh drives us to the party, and we enter without knocking. the music is too loud for anyone to have heard anyway.

there are people dancing, drinking, snacking on chips.

we see stephani before anyone else. she's talking to a boy, a smile on her face and a red cup in her hand.

we walk to the kitchen instead, hoping to find a drink and a familiar face.

alex is there, and i sense josh tensing up a bit, so i just wrap my arm around his waist. i don't say anything, but i know he appreciates my gesture.

"hey, guys," alex smiles and raises his cup a bit. "good to see you."

"you too! we just got here. looking for a drink," i lean into josh a bit, hoping that some amount of pda will ease his insecurities at least a little.

"well, you're in the right place," he raises his glass again, this time in a goodbye, and then he leaves the room.

"you're so much cuter than him," i lean up and whisper in his ear, squeezing his hip gently. "now, lets get drinks."

as the party goes on, josh and i mainly stay to ourselves, occasionally talking to someone we know.

we're sitting on a couch and josh's arm is around me, but that doesn't stop some random guy from staring at me with his bottom lip between his teeth. josh is oblivious, talking to stephani and nathan about something i can't be bothered to listen to.

the man's stare is beginning to make me uncomfortable and i put my hand on josh's knee, squeezing tightly in hopes that he'll recognise something is wrong.

he turns to look at me then, his smile fading when he detects the anxiety in my face. "ty, baby, are you okay?" he takes my hand and brings it up to kiss it.

"j-josh, that guy is staring at me," i shift a little, moving as close to him as possible. "i don't like it."

he glances around until he sees who im talking about. "ill take care of it," he kisses my cheek and then stands, walking towards him.

i don't hear what he says to the man, but i see him stumble away from josh with wide eyes and i smile.

josh comes back to sit next to me and i move to sit in his lap.

"thank you," i lean forward and kiss him.

"thats what im here for, baby," he smiles and rests his hands on my hips.

"that was pretty hot," i mumble, my hands on his chest.

"you're pretty hot."

before i can tell him i want to go home and suck his dick, the countdown begins.

"ten!"

"nine!"

"i love you," i say this to josh instead of counting, and he smiles.

"i love you."

"six!"

the countdown resumes and i cant hold back the giggles that spill from my lips. im a but tipsy, but i know theres no one id rather be ringing in the new year with.

"five!"

"four!"

"three!"

"two!"

"one!"

"happy new year!"

i kiss josh when the countdown ends, my lips moving slowly against his.

"happy new year, joshua."

(an: this chapter sucks and i say that about every chapter but oh well)